Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you and Waira too!
I love to help folk where I can, twas ever thus!
OG hehe time flies eh?
I posted some old skool AFN banners the other day, I think you may have missed them!
See if this jogs any memories all the way back to 2011.

View attachment 1515059
See if this can jog you memory Blue OG :D yeah only 8 years a go! I still remember you saying Hi way back when.
Of course I had been lurking and borrowing auto and LED info for another forum since 2011, the lure of AFN was too great, so I jumped ship and joined the the AFN crew with Capn' Mossy at the helm! Aaarrrggh!
  1. High Team

2. HT Giggler
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    blue's Avatar's AvatarJoin Date May 2013 Location Behind You! BOO! Posts4,716
    Awards And Staff Icons
    Global Mod
    High Team   You are a Star   Coco-Nut   Sweet Seeds Supporter badge
    GrowNorthern LED's   's

High Team
    Can i Help You?

Dems were da days!

lol

merchandising afn - Copy.png

I think adding last ditch effort nuites was one of the causes for foxtailing on my last grow. I think it pushed her through the fade causing her to grow longer than she needed to. But that's just my take on my situation. Your overall grow is probably different.

I think she has 2-3 weeks left and I see no issues with it foxtailing if she does, it's just additional bud.

I think the major issue that I'm having is that the original phone that I took the pictures of of my kitties all lined up in my drawer was on a phone that I ended up losing in the river this winter when I was trying to be creative photographing bald eagles don't ask it was a bad ending although maybe you will want to know who knows moving it along I had my wife send me the pictures from her photos that were backed up on her phone so somehow when they got sent to me they're visible on my phone I can see them but when I try to upload them at a site it says it wasn't a file as expected so I'm not Adept in that so I don't know what I need to do to make them a file that the website will accept or another variation that I could use to bring them here
Look at the file extention.
Does it say PNG?
PNG is a lossless format.
Most forum and website you can post JPGs.
So check the File extension and see what it is.
The look for a free online conversion program.
I had PNG file my phone took when photographing.
So I googled "PNG to JPG" there was an online tool which converts them for you for free!
Then you down load the old picture with the new file extension name.
You should now be able to upload the new JPG picture!
One last thing some pics are to big!!
They contain to much data and AFN won't allow them to upload!
To deal with this I use a free program called "File Minimizer" which compresses the image down to an uploadable size!
I hope this helps!

I think she has 2-3 weeks left and I see no issues with it foxtailing if she does, it's just additional bud.
I like your style Talon!!
Foxtailing isn't a problem unless the crop is for sale as it can make the buds look scruffy.
No worries though, the trimmer will, tidy up your buds and there will be a nice smoke left over from the reworked foxtails!
Home use leave em on, hell if it's sugar coated (sugar leaves) it stays on and all goes in my vape!

Look at the file extention.
Does it say PNG?
PNG is a lossless format.
Most forum and website you can post JPGs.
So check the File extension and see what it is.
The look for a free online conversion program.
I had PNG file my phone took when photographing.
So I googled "PNG to JPG" there was an online tool which converts them for you for free!
Then you down load the old picture with the new file extension name.
You should now be able to upload the new JPG picture!
One last thing some pics are to big!!
They contain to much data and AFN won't allow them to upload!
To deal with this I use a free program called "File Minimizer" which compresses the image down to an uploadable size!
I hope this helps!
You are extremely helpful I want to thank you sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back