Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-cannabis related culture question please friends ?
I'm trying to save an aloe vera plant and also have a small mint plant that I drenched.
They are both in the tent, no other plants - then, as I emptied the run-off of both plants, I noticed small critters jumping and crawling at the surface of water !
What the hell is this ?? :nono:
Any idea ?
Have a great WE !
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kIosxzN2cfc
Only thing I can think of is mosquito larvae! Are they doing a back and forth jerking motion? If so then definitely mosquito larvae. Non- moving water and one mosquito can make thousands of them. Mosquito dunks or bits will kill them. Couldn’t see video but that’s what it sounds like.

Happy Caturday @Talonxracer :pass:..sharing one....

How is your Desk top Pot smelling......?

Here is the latest pic, she is starting to fade slightly, not sure if ahe just needs a tad more nutes or it is end of life fade...
IMG_20220917_092628.jpg

Only thing I can think of is mosquito larvae! Are they doing a back and forth jerking motion? If so then definitely mosquito larvae. Non- moving water and one mosquito can make thousands of them. Mosquito dunks or bits will kill them. Couldn’t see video but that’s what it sounds like.
Nope, not mosquito larvae... I had some in a container in the garden, had to treat it...
These one literally jumps above the surface, and crawl on it, not in the water.

Oh yeah?
What cha do for work?

I

View attachment 1515015
I often wonder what dogs and cats think of the "porcelin drinking bowl" lmao being tarnished with pee n stuff. Although i have seen a cat use the toilet......

Construction stuff

Here is the latest pic, she is starting to fade slightly, not sure if ahe just needs a tad more nutes or it is end of life fade...
View attachment 1515038

I think adding last ditch effort nuites was one of the causes for foxtailing on my last grow. I think it pushed her through the fade causing her to grow longer than she needed to. But that's just my take on my situation. Your overall grow is probably different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back