Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Keep telling hubby he's a Lucky man......................:crying:....how many people his age get to whitey 3 or 4 times a week............?....:pass:
Well that's one way to get some bathroom time!
I know he spends too long in there!
Fill him a bong with good weed, let him smoke it and then suddenly remember you need him to get up quickly to do something and boooom he's out like a light!
This is the time to make a dash for the bathroom!
Run Mossy run.
spyro-dragon.gif

Bathroom time, lol as soon as I sit on the thrown, Buster makes a beeline to the bathroom and starts twirling around my legs, very distracting when you are trying to take care of business!!!! LOL

Oh yeah?
What cha do for work?

I

View attachment 1515015
I often wonder what dogs and cats think of the "porcelin drinking bowl" lmao being tarnished with pee n stuff. Although i have seen a cat use the toilet......
Buster will come running when the bowl is flushed, he is enthralled with watching the water disappear!

Double grape is in my grow cabinet right now! Along with Meph wedding, 3bog and cdlc!!!!!
:headbang:
I have a Meph heavy grow. :woohoo1::woohoo:
I haven't seen examples of Meph wedding

In my 4x4, 3 Bears OG X Double Grape and Fugue State are in regular Earthboxes. In 3gal bags Double Grape, 3BOG and Sour Stomper. DG gets reversed for S1 seeds and hopefully enough pollen to hit the 3BOG and maybe Sour Stomper, just because I can.
In my tiny tent, I have a lone 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch in a Jr.

Watch when double grape starts to flower you're gonna be amazed at how beautiful her colors are and the shade of green is just incredible. It's my first time growing and I've bene realizing a lot of things, but something that's coming to mind is how different paints are created. some colors you just have to see to believe
My 3BOG X Double grape had a fantastic natural end of life fade in a regular Earthbox. EB girls seem to have such beautiful natural fades.

Non-cannabis related culture question please friends ?
I'm trying to save an aloe vera plant and also have a small mint plant that I drenched.
They are both in the tent, no other plants - then, as I emptied the run-off of both plants, I noticed small critters jumping and crawling at the surface of water !
What the hell is this ?? :nono:
Any idea ?
Have a great WE !
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kIosxzN2cfc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back