Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You See... :pass: ...I'm not religious.....but I can appreciate Nature/Sun worship completely...

just not naked...........at my age....cough..cough.....:biggrin:...
I am religiously unreligious! :headbang:

Now if you want to talk about praying, check out this Crystal Meth Widow in my Guerilla plot!
If that isn't sun worshiping , I don't know what is!
Raise your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care!
1663412197513.png

Now if you want to talk about praying, check out this Crystal Meth Widow in my Guerilla plot!

:headbang: Noice.......indeed...

If that isn't sun worshiping , I don't know what is!
Raise your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care!

Rotational Solar Panels...............:headbang:

I saw the tric shots yesterday......they were a Delight......:pass:

just got the scare of my life thinking that the cops were outside of my door, and it was my neighbor with his german shepherd wearing an EMS jacket, he lost his keys. ffs and I was just vibing out to some grateful dead too high af :crying:

You know it is about 3 Years since I had a cup of tea..............?...............I Need Yorkshire tea or nothing.......I'll bring tea bags.......:coffee:

Do I Sound Spolied now....?............:crying:

Experience says don't Drink Coffee in the UK...and don't Drink tea in Spain...so it has been a long time since I've had one....:biggrin:
Spoiled??????
Well that is funny b'coz I was gonna ask for Yorkshire Gold!:crying:
:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:
Sorry no folding money but these coins may be enough!

You know I now want to send you tea in the post!!!
No tea with a spliff, well that's almost sacrilege (if we were religious)!
I'm just giving up tobacco again and going back to vaping, a tea and a vape aint the same!

Now if money is no problem, then it is Russian Caravan for me, strong and smokey and absolutely divine!
2 sweetners and full fat milk liberally added, yum!
1663413593538.png

Last edited:
Well that is funny b'coz I was gonna ask for Yorkshire Gold!:crying:

I didn't wanna appear Greedy asking for the Gold...... :biggrin: .....we can get it here......Now...

At one time...every visitor from the UK came over with yorkshire teabags in their suitcase...and went back with it full of ciggies...

But the prices caught up....so no-one takes ciggies back now.

When we first come over in 2000...the ciggies were so cheap compared to the UK...we worked out that if we got a flight every 3 to 4 months and bought our ciggies in bulk....the Savings paid for the mortgage of the small cheap place we bought to stay in.

Not now though....:pass:

Guys my double grape plant is just looking so lovely, and I messed up sooo many times and stunted her. But she's just so beautiful picture's don't do her justice. I hope you guys grow this plant cuz damn she's standing out in my tent. She has this wonderful hue around her, it's so unique
DG D55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back