Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daw......... :pighug: ...disappointing for you....:pass:..shame you didn't live closer to @Dabber...he can be persuaded to fish at the drop of a hat....
Thank you yes but probably for the better as it is basically gambling never a sure thing:pass: probably better saving money we have another camping trip next weekend to lake erie which won't be cheap :biggrin::doh:and yeah we have talked about that if we lived closer we'd be hard to separate:headbang:

That's Why you Love me...... :pighug: ....No Frills.......
And you are a beautiful soul too, don't forget that!:bighug:
:dragon1::dragon6::dragon7:

I'll get the tea on, Happy shopper OK with you?
Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves but the tea tastes bloody awful!:crying:
1663410824440.png

No biscuits for us, we aint allowed them!
Have a Happy Caturday!:pass::bighug:

Do something nice for your cat today!
Don't buy it shitie cat food, go buy the best can of cat food you can and then throw it away because you cat wants Tuna and that's "Chunks" not "Flakes" In spring water or oil (drained) but don't get it in brine , your cant doesn't want extra salt!

Does this cat look happy or excited.....No it doesn't........ because Happy Shopper cat food is Shite, that's why!
1663410996467.png
1663411014377.png

Just look at the difference, when a cat gets top notch food!
1663411294988.png

Foie gras, drizzled with truffle oil and a duxelle of mushrooms over the top!
This cat is living the high life and is licking his lips because it tastes so good!

Thank you yes but probably for the better as it is basically gambling never a sure thing:pass: probably better saving money we have another camping trip next weekend to lake erie which won't be cheap :biggrin::doh:and yeah we have talked about that if we lived closer we'd be hard to separate:headbang:

:pighug: You'd both get divorced for Desertion........:crying:

Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves but the tea tastes bloody awful!:crying:

You know it is about 3 Years since I had a cup of tea..............?...............I Need Yorkshire tea or nothing.......I'll bring tea bags.......:coffee:

Do I Sound Spolied now....?............:crying:

Experience says don't Drink Coffee in the UK...and don't Drink tea in Spain...so it has been a long time since I've had one....:biggrin:

You know it is about 3 Years since I had a cup of tea..............?...............I Need Yorkshire tea or nothing.......I'll bring tea bags.......:coffee:

Do I Sound Spolied now....?............:crying:

Experience says don't Drink Coffee in the UK...and don't Drink tea in Spain...so it has been a long time since I've had one....:biggrin:
Coffee is on at Chez’ WWWiilie’. ethiopian yirgacheffe is brewing now. All welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back