Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This old geezer showed up the other day, his ears are all ripped and torn and he is a tad beat up. He has been fixed and had the remnants of a collar on.
IMG_20220917_055458.jpg

I'm much too old..grumpy and anti-social for Benidorm night life..............................But.... :biggrin:

There is a promenade...that you can sit on late afternoon...and all the Show Folk parade up and down trying to attract people to their shows...if you sit there for an hour you feel as if the whole World walked past you.

I find Difference Interesting............:pighug: ...same as I do with plants......:biggrin:
I love difference too, I have known many gay and lesbian people and I accept them for the way they want to live their life!
I however don't have any interest in joining in, dressing up or having glitter in the beard and other such frivolities etc.
I don't even like make up and painted nails on women, I like pure natural beauty and not some muck spread around on your face.
A beautiful woman is just that and I'm not talking about models etc, I like seeing the real person and experiencing who they are!
For all the women I have been with, there was only one who I didn't really connect with and didn't make me laugh, worst choice ever!
Real beauty is on the inside, even if they are pretty on the outside!
The prettiness will fade but the inner beauty can continue to grow and bloom!
I like real women, not painted puppets!

I love difference too, I have known many gay and lesbian people and I accept them for the way they want to live their life!
I however don't have any interest in joining in, dressing up or having glitter in the beard and other such frivolities etc.
I don't even like make up and painted nails on women, I like pure natural beauty and not some muck spread around on your face.
A beautiful woman is just that and I'm not talking about models etc, I like seeing the real person and experiencing who they are!
For all the women I have been with, there was only one who I didn't really connect with and didn't make me laugh, worst choice ever!
Real beauty is on the inside, even if they are pretty on the outside!
The prettiness will fade but the inner beauty can continue to grow and bloom!
I like real women, not painted puppets!

That's Why you Love me...... :pighug: ....No Frills.......

I have an uncle who is pretty fond of chiffon in a wrist array
Lmao
Went by his property a week or so ago...just as suns setting his wicca friends dancing on the lawn naked...welcome to vermont folks

You See... :pass: ...I'm not religious.....but I can appreciate Nature/Sun worship completely...

just not naked...........at my age....cough..cough.....:biggrin:...

good luck :goodluck: :vibes:

morning everyone overslept and plus never did find anyone to fish with today...So i'll be around today gonna take a big dab and probably go take a nap happy caturday :pass::kitty:

Daw......... :pighug: ...disappointing for you....:pass:..shame you didn't live closer to @Dabber...he can be persuaded to fish at the drop of a hat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back