Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said Benidorm..........:yeah:....it is the men that flaunt their tatas in corsets.....:biggrin:
Well that's Benidorm off the list then!
That aint my cuppa tea!:nono:
It's a "lady" in a corset for me (XX chromosomes) or no dice!:dancer:
If it has an Adams apple and a dress and is giving me the glad eye, I'm on my skates, like greased lightning!:yoinks:
Each to their own I don't judge but I also don't want to indulge in, any tea towel holder, expansion activities, either!:finger:
1663405434232.png
:nono:
However, just as gay people are proud of their sexuality and so they should be!:headbang:
To wit, "I am proud to be hetrosexual" and that's my right too!:headbang::smoking:

1663406012182.png
1663406068287.png

I'm much too old..grumpy and anti-social for Benidorm night life..............................But.... :biggrin:

There is a promenade...that you can sit on late afternoon...and all the Show Folk parade up and down trying to attract people to their shows...if you sit there for an hour you feel as if the whole World walked past you.

I find Difference Interesting............:pighug: ...same as I do with plants......:biggrin:

Happy Caturday @Talonxracer :pass:..sharing one....

How is your Desk top Pot smelling......?
:pass:

The desk top plant is doing well, really frosting up, but its odor is very slight, you get a whiff when you enter the room but it isn't strong. A floral/chem/pepper smell.

It's a "lady" in a corset for me (XX chromosomes) or no dice!:dancer:
If it has an Adams apple and a dress and is giving me the glad eye, I'm on my skates, like greased lightning!:yoinks:
Each to their own I don't judge but I also don't want to indulge in, any tea towel holder, expansion activities, either!:finger:
View attachment 1514958:nono:
However, just as gay people are proud of their sexuality and so they should be!:headbang:
To wit, "I am proud to be hetrosexual" and that's my right too!:headbang::smoking:

I have an uncle who is pretty fond of chiffon in a wrist array
Lmao
Went by his property a week or so ago...just as suns setting his wicca friends dancing on the lawn naked...welcome to vermont folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back