Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly little Wave.........

1663342543520.png

I do the same with my lucky grinder survivors and i put these 3 seeds up for next grow :pass:

Ty for the rep :vibe:

:d5: If mother nature sends you a Prezzy you feel Obliged to grow it.....:biggrin:...I've got 3 near the ashtray now......

Yeah....do you know some men still don't shave their pits...............:yoinks:...I can't get over it.................

What do you do with your under arm hair @PinkyNotTheBrain ...wax or shave.....?....................:pass:
Afternoon @Dale's Proper Bud ......:yeah:...yup....you got me........:pass:.....

I used to be an equality officer......it's a hard habit to shake........:biggrin:....
:crying: Hence why I am staying quite but I am with you = rights for everyone :headbang:
1663342451598.gif
1663342473422.gif
1663342677900.gif

I'd certainly prefer if men had been allowed to shave the underarms. Makes putting on deodorant much easier. And it worked better in contact with the skin! The hair makes it not work as well.

When I worked in the tropics a lot I used to trim it up with scissors but never shaved it. A nice compromise and very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back