Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd certainly prefer if men had been allowed to shave the underarms. Makes putting on deodorant much easier. And it worked better in contact with the skin! The hair makes it not work as well.

When I worked in the tropics a lot I used to trim it up with scissors but never shaved it. A nice compromise and very effective.
Trimming works well for me but a shave is itchy and a bad idea for me, i prefer my women to have hairy pits, easier and natural, does not bother me

Molly said thanks for da rep @Mossy :d5:

Last night I heard paper rustling while cutting some cake and found dingus trying to hide from the dogs! :rofl:
FFE2A958-8D3C-4083-A754-761606E9E06C.jpeg
9C41E8F9-9208-445C-9B0A-C16BCCD27F82.jpeg

Yeah....do you know some men still don't shave their pits...............:yoinks:...I can't get over it.................

What do you do with your under arm hair @PinkyNotTheBrain ...wax or shave.....?....................:pass:
@happy Friday Mossy!!!
I know i know double standard i live and was raised by a lesbian i got to hear it all the time bout shaving legs and equality. Buuuuut im sticking to my guns on this one. So do your thing but same as u can't judge someone on being gay u can't judge me on what i like and don't like. Born this way

I'd certainly prefer if men had been allowed to shave the underarms. Makes putting on deodorant much easier. And it worked better in contact with the skin! The hair makes it not work as well.

When I worked in the tropics a lot I used to trim it up with scissors but never shaved it. A nice compromise and very effective.

I agree for every reason mentioned...and..I have a sensitive nose...so even after a good shower ...if I have hair I still smell sweat...it seems to Cling to hair.
{With my Animal Magnetism......:eyebrows:..who needs phermones....?..}

:crying:

I also have short head hair...a Hot summers day here is measured by showers...Hot is a 4 shower day...and the fastest way to cool down is to wet/wash your head...so..short hair....:pass:....

@happy Friday Mossy!!!
I know i know double standard i live and was raised by a lesbian i got to hear it all the time bout shaving legs and equality. Buuuuut im sticking to my guns on this one. So do your thing but same as u can't judge someone on being gay u can't judge me on what i like and don't like. Born this way

My hubby only complains if I don't shave me legs.......:vibe:....and he wakes up getting prickled to death.......:crying:.

I mean why did women start shaving their legs and arm pits to start with? i bet this is a lot newer of a trend than we think, i bet some stupid magazine started it back in the 50's

Men have been loving how women look for 1000's of years but now all of a sudden we want them smooth and slick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back