Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i did too til the last date i got set up on lifted her arm. I found my line.View attachment 1514450
Apparently nowadays they dye it! :yoinks:
1663340378718.png

Night Owl Seeds, Star Krunch and Star Spangled Banner III have exploded with growth. They are inching their way upwards in excess of 36 inches already, and are sporting 10 inch fan leaves. :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20220916-105015.png

:smoking:​

I'd Have to plant those....coz I'm supersticious and I'd Think they were Lucky ones.....:wizzy:..Gift from mother nature.

I Do with any that Escape the grinder....:biggrin:..Lucky ones.
I do the same with my lucky grinder survivors and i put these 3 seeds up for next grow :pass:

Ty for the rep :vibe:

Silly me I go on Amazon right there's this thing called affirm I won't lie I saw a couple lights I wanted to put together and maybe you know I know our credits good me and the wife so I figured I'd try this a firm thing I don't know maybe I should try again when she gets home I don't like being rejected like that but boy it's interesting watching all the Maxi Suns disappear in a month lmaop
Just watch out they don’t tell u but there is a good bit of interest with affirm! My parents used that for a new bed that they wound up not liking and returned it! Got the cost credited back towards affirm balance but in the 60 days they had the bed it ran up over $400 in interest! :cuss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back