Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware possums can mind control humans and they can randomly make you throw stuff about, like a lunatic!:yoinks::nono::crying:

Never give an animal chocolate, give them a grape instead and tell em it's chocolate!:crying:

We're Easter egged out, I've had enough of this, enough, I've had enough of this!!:rofl:

Wtf is going on here. This lady is on crack.

@arty zan ...how's your Gorilla.......?...have you been Visiting....

ar.png

I had same happen with a monkey fan! I was home and smelled something odd and opened tent and immediately could smell which fan it was! Spun it around to flip power switch off and it had sparks shooting out the back! :yoinks::cuss:

I was same way tho it was past the 90 day warranty they give and it was like the 4th of 5 of them fans that had shit the bed on me! And the first 4 I ordered only 1 worked! Got refunded and told me keep the broken ones and I got my money back and then proceeded to swap parts to get 2 of the 3 working! Before ordering those 4 tho I had ordered 2 from a diff vendor and same thing! Showed up broken and said keep ‘em and refunded me! 1 I just had to take plastic covering off and put it back on properly and screw everything back in correctly and worked and other 1 the metal grate was smashed in so I just used it without it! Think in the end I paid for 1 of them and had 5 of them that worked! Only problem is your lucky if they actually burn out within warranty period but usually it’s like them things know and soon as it’s up the issues abound! You’ll never make it to the 90 days tho using the oscillate feature! That’s what rubbed the hole in my power cord cuz of the idiotic way it feeds down behind fan so basically twists back and forth with every swing of the oscillate! :deadhorse:

The gift that just keeps giving!!! Oscillate, oscillate, oscillate...

New pics soon!
I've been away partying with pals for 4 days, a fine time was had by all!
Two weeks since last pics, I need a rain free day and i'll get some snaps for ya!

No probs @arty zan ...I just guess when you were missing that you were going commando............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back