Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Orgypot and microgreen pot update lol

They drink much faster with this many plants in a 5 gallon pot and it seems my soil was not hot just 2-3 cranky seedlings was all

Day 16
20220913_114727.jpg
20220913_114214.jpg

Day 9
20220913_114203.jpg
20220913_114156.jpg

No probs @arty zan ...I just guess when you were missing that you were going commando............:eyebrows:
I was gonna let you know I was away, alarm clock didn't go off on the day of leaving and I only made my connection by 1 minute!:yoinks:
Everything was very rushed, instead of the sedate shower and breakfast I had planned, before I left, I ran all the way to the town center!!
Well I'm back again, after what seems like having eaten a whole dictionary!:rofl::eyebrows: Lots of letters very few vowels!:haha:
I'm ready to see my ladies and shoot some snaps :photog:

As for going commando.......
1663092863839.png

:crying::crying::crying:
Everyone should dance around underpant free, only losers dance in their undercrackers!

under pantz.gif
unnder pant giphy.gif

Beware possums can mind control humans and they can randomly make you throw stuff about, like a lunatic!:yoinks::nono::crying:

Never give an animal chocolate, give them a grape instead and tell em it's chocolate!:crying:

We're Easter egged out, I've had enough of this, enough, I've had enough of this!!:rofl:

That possum lady has been my avatar for a while now! ;)

Good Morfnoevight All you stoned LS stoners. Is that redundant!

I have had my new coffee grinder for ~ 5 weeks and I love it! The way you set the grind size makes it easy to dial in the grind in just a few pulls. The flavor of my espresso is so improved to more than offset the expense. The grinder is the most important part of brewing coffee.

_DSC5003.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back