Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered 2 of them myself, a stationary and a oscillating, I will have to fabricate a way for them to mount in my cabinet and I have a plan. The cabinet has corner brackets that are drilled for a mounting bolt in all 4 upper corners and in the corners of the mid cross bars. Then I can take some plastic tubing cut to length and epoxy nuts into the end and bolt them in between the upper and mid brackets so the fans have upright poles to clamp onto... :headbang:

View attachment 1513493
Hell ya that sounds like a winning strategy! U could also just get the end caps that go on pvc piping and then drill a hole to place a screw in the end! :d5:

I got me 1 of these left! ;)
View attachment 1513477
That above view u can actually see the maple syrup where it absorbed into cookie! Had 1 last night and it was off the chain! Glad I went and got them Saturday night cuz this weeks flavors don’t sound appealing to me! :d5:

Hey can y’all add stuff into this list??
View attachment 1513485

I really need me a cookie eating image I can easily access! For now I’ll find a gif instead! :rofl:

View attachment 1513486

View attachment 1513487

:pass:

cookiemonst.gif

cookiemonste.gif

cookiemonster.gif

Smilies is something that is in the List of stuff to sort..........but it might be a long while....... :pass:

Hell ya that sounds like a winning strategy! U could also just get the end caps that go on pvc piping and then drill a hole to place a screw in the end! :d5:
Perfect idea, a bolt/screw in one end cap and a blind nut in the other.

View attachment 1513475...hmmm...hmmm....Possum you say.......?

View attachment 1513476 None of us here have heard of them...........:pass:..cough...

Beware possums can mind control humans and they can randomly make you throw stuff about, like a lunatic!:yoinks::nono::crying:

Never give an animal chocolate, give them a grape instead and tell em it's chocolate!:crying:

We're Easter egged out, I've had enough of this, enough, I've had enough of this!!:rofl:

Beware possums can mind control humans and they can randomly make you throw stuff about, like a lunatic!:yoinks::nono::crying:

Never give an animal chocolate, give them a grape instead and tell em it's chocolate!:crying:

We're Easter egged out, I've had enough of this, enough, I've had enough of this!!:rofl:

Wtf is this, and grapes are bad for doggos

Wtf is this, and grapes are bad for doggos
Catch up bro, the chat is all about possums!:smoking:
No one mentioned grapes and dogs, watch the video and you will see where grapes are mentioned!:eyebrows:
Do I need to clarify the fact that possums can't mind control humans to throw stuff around at will?!:biggrin:
This lady is naturally quite fruity and just likes to throw things around, just because she can!:crying:

Them fans are dope! Wanna order some more since not limited to 1 anymore! Def waaaay more powerful then any of the other 6” fans out there and super silent! Also that oscillate feature is crazy smooth! U see it compared to a monkey fan and u realize the monkey fan just screams “CHEAP CHINESE JUNK!” Craziest part is the AC infinity ones are cheaper then monkey fans last time I checked! Think the cheapest 6” clip fan I’ve seen made for grow tent poles was the knockoff non branded one being sold under the old vivosun design! They stopped making them after vivosun had some crazy troubles! I know 1 person that had begun legal action before vivosun stepped up and fixed the shit but a grow buddy in Canada had a vivosun fan totally go up in flames after only 2 weeks of use and he wasn’t home when it started so showed up to smoke in the house and half his tent burnt down and had darn near caught the ceiling of that entire room on fire! Had that happened his whole place woulda went up in flames! And at first vivosun started contacting him thru their attorneys and were basically trying to say wasn’t their fault! He posted their responses all over social media and once it started circulating around the community they stepped in and fixed the shit! Not sure if they fixed his ceiling tho or just replaced the tent and everything in it! :yoinks:
I had two of the vivosuns, got rid of them.
The new fan does seem to work well. I'll see how well it does during this grow. If it does well, I'll buy two more. That will probably be the last two small fans I'll buy. With, hopefully, getting a growroom built in the shop, Much better fans will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back