Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripeat :haha:now
Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud

I'm hoping to have a a bunch of life in this tent soon and the ability to go camping for a weekend without worries
I like the idea very interesting I had looked into the actual grow beds that look just like that but have the material like rain science and coda bags BUT i wasn't sold on the idea I like be able to move my pots around if need be :toke: But please tag when you get that going i would love to follow along what are you using for soil?

Tripeat :haha:now

I like the idea very interesting I had looked into the actual grow beds that look just like that but have the material like rain science and coda bags BUT i wasn't sold on the idea I like be able to move my pots around if need be :toke: But please tag when you get that going i would love to follow along what are you using for soil?
I'm dumping a 25L bag of hydroton in the bottom of that kiddie pool and hooking up a autovalve to keep it wet, then i'll stuff 9 or so 1 gallon fabric pots with promix in there and feed megacrop through a res. i will be able to move them around and such (i think) lol

@Bill.de.Cat - sorry to hear about the trouble you guys are having. Sounds rough all around. On another note, how's that Ardent working for you? Had a chance to try it yet?
Yup...brownies are a bit strong so I'm doing half...son in law next door eats 2 at a time....I like it..

Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud

I'm hoping to have a a bunch of life in this tent soon and the ability to go camping for a weekend without worries
$125 more just got spent but I now have blumats and drippers for my pots in the 2x4! Gonna chop the ugly ones in there now and reset the soil so I can start new autos in there at same time I reset the 4x4 with photos! Then they’ll all be fed off 1 big loop and same reservoir! Make life easy for sure! I imagine next round of plants gonna be uber happy without having to depend on my whack ass hand watering skills! :rofl:

Got photos and autos already in queue for next run! :headbang:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back