Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Friday stoners!

Pickled some peppers today.

_DSC5080.JPG

I clearly need to do a hot pack next time.

If y’all didn’t realize (since nobody answered me) but that post before the peekaboo gif is actually a video if u click it! Bunch of bouncing in between focused shots but seems like bunch of amber!

What y’all think?? Should I chop it tomorrow? :shrug:

It looks too early to me?

Talk about SEARING a steak molten metal 2500°F charcoal brickettes 1000°F on a good day.

Back in the day I might have tried that. I have cooked more than one lunch on a tractor manifold. A hot foil wrapped bean burrito on frosty morning is a real pleasure. There was always plenty for the others.

Beneficials? Outdoor greenhouse direct to native soil. Mostly under the straw
View attachment 1503598
View attachment 1503599

Interesting pattern around the plant in a circle? Did you inoculate the soil with a product like Mykos? It looks like some sort of mycelium and fungus fruit. I do not think it is a problem. Don't let the plant's leave touch the ground just in case it is not as friendly as I believe.

Anyone know what the problem of my plant is View attachment 1503633
We would need way more information to guess your troubles. Go to the Infirmary forum and start a new thread by filling out the form and posting more pictures as explained in the instructions. Tag me in.

:toke:

Last edited:
My hbss were about the same size plants as the mango and chem. Looser buds though. I'd base it on what kind of flavor your looking for in the grow. Both choices are winners :thumbsup: Didn't have a press last time I grew a hbss so can't give a rosin report
Good to know! I may move Mango N Chem to a Regular. I could grow something new in a Jr.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Friday stoners!

Pickled some peppers today.

View attachment 1503650

I clearly need to do a hot pack next time.

It looks too early to me?

Talk about SEARING a steak molten metal 2500°F charcoal brickettes 1000°F on a good day.

Back in the day I might have tried that. I have cooked more than one lunch on a tractor manifold. A hot foil wrapped bean burrito on frosty morning is a real pleasure. There was always plenty for the others.

Interesting pattern around the plant in a circle? Did you inoculate the soil with a product like Mykos? It looks like some sort of mycelium and fungus fruit. I do not think it is a problem. Don't let the plant's leave touch the ground just in case it is not as friendly as I believe.

We would need way more information to guess your troubles. Go to the Infirmary forum and start a new thread by filling out the form and posting more pictures as explained in the instructions. Tag me in.

:toke:
Looks yummy. I'll take a jar please :pighug:

Afternoon @BCBudlady, hope all is well over there. Another hot (our standard at least) day here.

The orgy pot of our favorite Auto Regs progresses, no sex showing quite yet. Fingers crossed for some of each. :biggrin: I threw 3 of those seeds in a 10 gallon of soil in a water only autopot in the grow shelter just to see what happens. I won't be around to fuss with them, and don't care whether I get any useful bud (bud rot rules in the shelter), but if they mature in my absence, seeds might be on the agenda. The jury will be out until my return in late September/early October. Gro-fingers are crossed. :biggrin::pighug:
Sounds like a fun project! The grow shelter especially. Will be interesting to hear which you keep and cull.
Hot and arid here. Waiting to water the OD garden in observance of drought restrictions.

Evening @Mossy :bighug:. Likely missed you. Thanks for the rep.
Plainly blasted here:baked::doh:. Hubby rightly blew a gasket when I informed him that I changed my mind. Decided not to make anything for dinner after all:rofl:. Just relented and threw together something.
Not my best effort.

We had this last night. The Tagliatelle cut zoodles were salted and drained then rinsed and dried then coated in chickpea flour, Lawery's Garlic Salt, pepper. Then deep fried in small batches. They are so worth the effort. I don't suppose it is the healthiest way to consume my squash but it sure was crunchy delicious.

Grilled turkey and cheese for Ms. MOG and ham and cheese for me.

_DSC5076.JPG
_DSC5077.JPG

The little fryer is a PITA to clean but it does a really good job on small batches of delicate items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back