Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
'bout the same price per lb as chicken here....and I'd rather have the pork......... :chef:
Odd….since it’s beef:rofl::rofl: over here it’s known as a London broil….which is funny because it ain’t from London and I didn’t broil it:rofl::rofl: really it’s a huge steak from the top round cut…:pass:

Odd….since it’s beef:rofl::rofl: over here it’s known as a London broil….which is funny because it ain’t from London and I didn’t broil it:rofl::rofl: really it’s a huge steak from the top round cut…:pass:

I'm Looking at the diamond top pattern....and Thinking it had been Smoked........if I'da known it was beef...I'd have been 'round twice as fast...... :crying:

Saying that...we had steak today....I got it last weekend but hubby had new antibiotics and he was sick all weekend......so we just got round to it......:chef:....

I'm Looking at the diamond top pattern....and Thinking it had been Smoked........if I'da known it was beef...I'd have been 'round twice as fast...... :crying:

Saying that...we had steak today....I got it last weekend but hubby had new antibiotics and he was sick all weekend......so we just got round to it......:chef:....
Haha I score the top to help the marinade and get a nice crust with different levels of charred bits :pass:

come on 4 o’clock:hurry: I’ve had enough this week….Don’t forget your raffle everyone they got me like….:rofl::rofl:
AC4290FE-F486-4666-A44D-E9300CF7A1C2.jpeg

1660936400298.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back