Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a reason for having 2 pulses in 1 lung room now, when 1 tent is drying they finally have a difference. I still think i should move 1 to another lung room's tent.

Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.19 - 19.15.28.22.png

That reminds me of the Y2K project I was on. I got assigned to audit and remediate around 12,000 COBOL code files, but I refused to allow COBOL on my resume, so I wrote a PERL script to scan the code for vulnerabilities. I stand by that decision to this day.

Never admit to knowing COBOL, FORTRAN, VBA and fixing the printer. You’ll never get away from doing it.
And never, ever mention BASIC

Breaking new:yay1: and I don't mean to brag but I'm gonna a little :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:Check out who's pic made the SSSC web page :yoinks::yay::frog::cools:

View attachment 1503688
Great job!!!!:woohoo:

That is one of my goals here too, i finally have growing down well enough to grow big and not ugly so my chances are improving!
I think i had some killer Midwest widow pictures but brother mendel decided to have that as a special edition strain so its RIP

@Bill.de.Cat :crying: oh no :nono::doh:you know the saying even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes:toke::thanks::pass:

edit: it was the flash shot that made the cut though:toke::rofl::rofl:
I remember the day I decided I had had enough, when C++ class was going on and I mistakenly wished for the simplicity of BASIC........Naw, I'm done, get the spreadsheets off my bedsheets, it's all about chasing the next new thing...time to drive truck.

Well, got the garden tier done out front, gathered up my loose rocks, got my spent soil out and in the tub....think I'm doing crepe's tomorrow. A few stright repots, a couple towards bonzai...depends on the structure of the stubs......main thing is to get them established and rerooting before we get our little winter thing... A few would do good as leans or rock roots, a few as mini forest......but nothing stood out as a cascade which is my preferred style. But crepe's are really too vigorous in growth for cascade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back