Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a few hour nap i got caught up.

I water MC everyday myself on my current plants 4 weeks of age tomorrow, i am adding a gallon of water to their oil pan and the 5 gallon fabrics drink it up everyday, they are as big as the autopot right next to them, the autopot is what gave me the idea to just bottom feed all my fabric pots and it fucking works great so far!

The autopots are in the back on walls, non autopots in middle and closest to camera taking picture. it works!
20220704_224510.jpg

I have peppers outside in sips tho and they are bigger than any fabric pot i have outside.

Everything in the middle of my area is a SIP container @Frank the Dank the pipe in the soil is the give away
20220704_183203.jpg

bottom right SIP was a rescue job on mail ordered carolina reapers.. they almost died

Before taking that picture of my tent i seen 4 giant fan leafs on bruce banner plant in the front, i just cut a ton of leafs off her yesterday and she grows 4 giant leafs in under 24 hours today

20220704_221923.jpg

they were blocking A LOT of buds so byebye

I have peppers outside in sips tho and they are bigger than any fabric pot i have outside.

Everything in the middle of my area is a SIP container @Frank the Dank the pipe in the soil is the give away
View attachment 1482030
bottom right SIP was a rescue job on mail ordered carolina reapers.. they almost died
[/QUOTE]
That dog is a class act, I can tell :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back