Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have peppers outside in sips tho and they are bigger than any fabric pot i have outside.

Everything in the middle of my area is a SIP container @Frank the Dank the pipe in the soil is the give away
View attachment 1482030
bottom right SIP was a rescue job on mail ordered carolina reapers.. they almost died
That dog is a class act, I can tell :smoking:
[/QUOTE]
She is like a little kid, a hyper kid LOL she loves to jump in the air and do 360s, crazy boxer :smoking:

Happy 4th of July all!

This week and last week has been really good and feels unreal with the luck that has hit me.
I feel blessed to be here and have a home with all of you amazing growers/people :smokeout: PPP..

Got the 2x4 cleaned up...
:smoking:
Screenshot_20220705-005002.png

Happy 4th of July MOG.... I got a question about the 2part mc schedule for the 5 gallon bucket you helped me with..... Is it ok that it last me about a week? Or does it need to be fresh every time? Cause if that's the case right now I'm only water 3 plants in flower???? Thanks
If you are aerating or stiring with a pump a week is no problem.

Stay under 600 ppm on your mega crop, if you follow mog's mc guide you will be GOLD, its what i use and using his chart i grew a MONSTER. respect the @Mañ'O'Green and his feed charts

I think I have the balance nearly dialed in for hydroponics. The balance is the same for any inert media. When talking about soil it becomes a when and how much to feed question. This knowledge just comes from practice.

I just started my girls on the transition week` nutrients.

2022-07-04_11-13-56.jpg

_DSC4872.JPG

If you are aerating or stiring with a pump a week is no problem.

I think I have the balance nearly dialed in for hydroponics. The balance is the same for any inert media. When talking about soil it becomes a when and how much to feed question. This knowledge just comes from practice.

I just started my girls on the transition week` nutrients.

View attachment 1482033

View attachment 1482034
you sure do have it dialed in!

Question, Would sweet candy help me being in autopots using promix or is it more for soil guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back