Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those glue traps will catch anything around including rats. Cooking oil or even cooking spray will free anything not intended to catch from the glue... And careful with the green cubes, animals carry stuff around and drop it making it easy for the dog to find in the yard before you ever knew it was there. They'll usually have holes in them so you can tie a string through them and basically keep them anchored to something
I'll nail them to a piece of wood, I'm scared of poison myself because i have 3 dogs

Raffles I think I'm at at 37 now...

Raffles I'm at 39 maybe I'll win again maybe I won't... Them seeds sure look nice.....
I want that blood temple badly, anything crossed with bloody skunk/red poison is a keeper :biggrin: good luck i hope we get them

A big thank you to all that chimed in on the vape recommendations and on the Ardent!!!

Just pulled the trigger on the Ardent thanks to @WildBill 's code. Ended up ordering a Solo ll for home vape use as it seems popular here with "the residents". Also order the Zues GTS pack. People either love it or hate it. We'll find out. Liked the compactness, the discrete design for travel and use in public. Looks like a small charger. I catch enough shit at airports already...Would have been great today on the hike!

Last edited:
I wish I could grow beast with mega crop? Always having problems!!!:shrug:View attachment 1482008
i think I'll get some sweet candy, the 1 thing i'm not using from that nutrient line, but is it needed? dunno i want it tho haha i think 1 part MC and bud explosion is really all that is needed but having some extra goodies can't hurt.

A big thank you to all that chimed in on the vape recommendations and on the Ardent!!!

Just pulled the trigger on the Ardent thanks to @WildBill 's code. Ended up ordering a Solo ll for hope vape use as it seems popular here with "the residents". Also order the Zues GTS pack. People either love it or hate it. We'll find out. Liked the compactness, the discrete design for travel and use in public. Looks like a small charger. I catch enough shit at airports already...Would have been great today on the hike!

Solo II is a nice unit :thumbsup:

i think I'll get some sweet candy, the 1 thing i'm not using from that nutrient line, but is it needed? dunno i want it tho haha i think 1 part MC and bud explosion is really all that is needed but having some extra goodies can't hurt.
You’ll get better terps by adding AN Bud Candy over sweet candy. I use both, and not the bud explosion…but if I was to only use one, it would be bud candy.

and thanks for the hiking reps @Olderfart! and you too for the trim job points @Mossy !!!

Great hike today and the two snakes made it quite memorable. A big ass timber rattlesnake sunning on a granite boulder right on the trail and a five-6 foot water snake in the creek where we were about to hop in the water. A friend is supposed to text me a pick as I left my phone in the car. Will post when I get it

I always end up burning them some how!!! I'm going to use MOG schedule mix for 5gal.... And fermented fruit advice on how to feed my sips and see if that helps.... If you got any advice I could use that would be cool.... Thanks
Stay under 600 ppm on your mega crop, if you follow mog's mc guide you will be GOLD, its what i use and using his chart i grew a MONSTER. respect the @Mañ'O'Green and his feed charts

I'm using sip buckets and HP promix biofungicide mycorrhizae high porosity peat based...... Twice a day should I be doing that?
you are in sips, let them drink what they want you just keep them filled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back