Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using MC since way back and have never had an issue I feed pop to chop I grow in soil dont ph and mix mine the same as I did when I 1st started using it grams per gallon. I use SC BE and a Cal mag if needed. I feed 1 gram per gallon day 1 to around day 10 with 1/4 tp SC per gallon. Do the 1st dose of BE around the first signs of preflower, I also foliar feed with GL Kelp @ 1/8 tsp per gallon. Ater day 10 I go to 2 grams per gallon until day 16 go to 3 grams until day 21 then 4 and I hold there for a while and if I see signs of needing more N then I go to 4.5 I rarely go over that
Ok I appreciate it... Thanks

I've been using MC since way back and have never had an issue I feed pop to chop I grow in soil dont ph and mix mine the same as I did when I 1st started using it grams per gallon. I use SC BE and a Cal mag if needed. I feed 1 gram per gallon day 1 to around day 10 with 1/4 tp SC per gallon. Do the 1st dose of BE around the first signs of preflower, I also foliar feed with GL Kelp @ 1/8 tsp per gallon. Ater day 10 I go to 2 grams per gallon until day 16 go to 3 grams until day 21 then 4 and I hold there for a while and if I see signs of needing more N then I go to 4.5 I rarely go over that
Every water?

I basically do the same minus the kelp.

and we dont have issues do we
I guess I’m doing ok:rofl::rofl:
70B11F16-0AE0-459C-B576-AB02896FE253.jpeg
AA34C13E-F19D-477F-B61F-A933667E9892.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back