Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit bro I did to I talked to him 1 time for about 30 minutes said he was haven't heard shit since
Man…. I’m gonna have to find a different light manufacturer too I guess….or just make my own if I can find the right chips….I’ve been thinking about a bigger tent…

Man…. I’m gonna have to find a different light manufacturer too I guess….or just make my own if I can find the right chips….I’ve been thinking about a bigger tent…
Me and Smo are good friends but I'm about 100% sure that covid fucked up his parts and shit. Hell he called me when his mom was getting her pool I plan on reaching back out to him in a few weeks hell I just texted him how knows

how can I help
I always end up burning them some how!!! I'm going to use MOG schedule mix for 5gal.... And fermented fruit advice on how to feed my sips and see if that helps.... If you got any advice I could use that would be cool.... Thanks

Me and Smo are good friends but I'm about 100% sure that covid fucked up his parts and shit. Hell he called me when his mom was getting her pool I plan on reaching back out to him in a few weeks hell I just texted him how knows
Yea that’s true…supply lines are shit apparently. Hopefully he gets it figured out eventually and is able to come back. I love the auto cobs. I like being able to adjust each individually and add and take away as needed.

It’s cuz he needs dem autocobs! Thought chu knew! ;) :rofl:
Hey I got a nice light!!!! Autocobs look nice....
IMG_20220621_054620188~2.jpg

I always end up burning them some how!!! I'm going to use MOG schedule mix for 5gal.... And fermented fruit advice on how to feed my sips and see if that helps.... If you got any advice I could use that would be cool.... Thanks
I've been using MC since way back and have never had an issue I feed pop to chop I grow in soil dont ph and mix mine the same as I did when I 1st started using it grams per gallon. I use SC BE and a Cal mag if needed. I feed 1 gram per gallon day 1 to around day 10 with 1/4 tp SC per gallon. Do the 1st dose of BE around the first signs of preflower, I also foliar feed with GL Kelp @ 1/8 tsp per gallon. Ater day 10 I go to 2 grams per gallon until day 16 go to 3 grams until day 21 then 4 and I hold there for a while and if I see signs of needing more N then I go to 4.5 I rarely go over that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back