Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have razor clams, I have seen them collected by pouring salt into there holes! Something I want to try!
Oh yea, they are good. We don't have the right habitat for them but I have eaten lots of them in my life

Well my 1 day review of my new portable ac unit is mixed, it claims to be a dehumidifier but no matter the mode ac,auto,dry my rooms RH is 60-70% while outdoors it is 47%, has to be the house a bit to maybe, the other rooms are 55-60%.

AC on the unit works great, froze us into a cuddle all night set at 69F :biggrin:
It is a nice unit i guess, i just wish it dehumidified like claimed, dry mode just sets the ac temp at 67F and freezes the room while rh is 60-70% :cuss:
Is it the kind of A/C that uses the condensate to increase the efficiency of the condenser? In other words, does it have a condensate drain and do you use it or is it plugged up? If it is plugged and you haven't had to empty it, then you need to set up to drain the condensate. Either a floor drain hole or set it up a little bit on a stand for it to drain into a bucket.

Is it the kind of A/C that uses the condensate to increase the efficiency of the condenser? In other words, does it have a condensate drain and do you use it or is it plugged up? If it is plugged and you haven't had to empty it, then you need to set up to drain the condensate. Either a floor drain hole or set it up a little bit on a stand for it to drain into a bucket.
Yeah, i have a 3/4" hose into a drain pan but not much is going in there yet

089E5CD6-C6FB-4540-AB8F-F170D306B353.jpeg

got all the drywall hung and the first coat of mud. Hope to get the finish coat on tomorrow.Paint by the weekend.:cooldance: Order my lights and a/c Friday and bring the girls up.:woohoo1:

Yeah, i have a 3/4" hose into a drain pan but not much is going in there yet
Cuz that drain hole is only for if u use it as a dehumidifier! I had 1 of those a while before swapping to window unit!

Oi!!!
You ain’t a blood kiwi are ya? Lol
Where ya been crook!!!
Been a hectic week mohawk....... Super excited today cause when the ladies wake up a little later I'm chopping one....... Just checked her this morning and she's got some amber so it's time....... This will be first ever harvested indoor plant :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back