Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at first I was thinking I should keep hush hush but looks like someone else won the contest...
But basically I was approached via message by Tina from mars hydro and they said they’d like to sponsor me ... so there’s that..
it’s pretty cool when I think about it :crying:
Gonna be like Ricky Bobby chasing sponsors now :funny:

Oh I so hope I just get a plug and play 4x4 or something ...
:pass:
Who’s pretty slick with the journal format? I need a template
Haha..... Vagacil sponsorship....... Love it....... Shake and bake!

Screenshot_20210805-171008_Instagram.jpg

Shake Shake Shake!
Shake yo Canna!

Just finishing up with a dry ice shake of 5 rounds of material...............all buds! :eyebrows:
I love the smell when shaking!

edit.........I think I got a very nice little haul of 42.66g

Last edited:
12 hrs a day would take its toll. It only took a week for the sleeping muscle spasms to hit from low calcium. "Salt tablets" were the norm to stave off that crap.

Morning LS............ :pass: ..sharing one.

I worked in a production Dairy...the UHT production area was 120f.....then you were lifting/packing a tonne and hour..if you didn't keep hydrated the Pain/spasms the next day were horrendous....:pass:

We also have razor clams, I have seen them collected by pouring salt into there holes! Something I want to try!

You are going to need a very small funnel and a good pair of glasses @arty zan ..........:crying:

We did after shift Margaritas with salt :crying:

Gawd...I Wish I'd Know That one....... :crying: ....we just got as much milk/orange juice as you could drink......:pass:

Damn! That would have been so sweet IF I could have done that aboard ship!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

You too huh @WildBill ...:d5:

Well Mossy
I told ya the big girl haze has slowed in her upwards growth, slow is a relative concept.:biggrin: Not quite at the rate of a foot a week, but she is right at 8 1/2 feet tall today at day 69. She's drinking her rez in two days and she's putting that energy into filling in and growing many more bud sites.
View attachment 1353428View attachment 1353429

I Tell you...she is a Triffid.........:yoinks:....I Think she is going to eat you shortly......

:crying::crying::crying:

Can you imagine buying one and trying to grow it in a small grow room......?

But basically I was approached via message by Tina from mars hydro and they said they’d like to sponsor me ... so there’s that..
it’s pretty cool when I think about it :crying:

It is Very Cool......:bravo:..CONGRATULATIONS......:cheersmate:...

We always Hoped to get the Vendors Head Hunting......... check @St. Tom Sanlight testing for a good template/example....

Good Luck....:wizzy:

damn Mossy, you got a young system...if your old it's the next day that's a killer.

:crying: Chillies speed up your metabolism @Bill.de.Cat...the faster you poop...the better they are working....

Mind this is from the woman with a cast iron gut......hubby once bought me 2 kilos of fresh peas as a bet....4lb's..fresh from the field...
It took me a while....but I got through them....and nary a fart to give it away.....:gassy:...I didn't even get a bad belly.

:crying: Chillies speed up your metabolism @Bill.de.Cat...the faster you poop...the better they are working....

Mind this is from the woman with a cast iron gut......hubby once bought me 2 kilos of fresh peas as a bet....4lb's..fresh from the field...
It took me a while....but I got through them....and nary a fart to give it away.....:gassy:...I didn't even get a bad belly.
Hey mossy, I put up the sic anvil pics the other day that you liked......... letting you know I haven't forgotten about the blackstrap pics I was gonna put up....... Kids have kept me busy for the last few nights :face: however I will endeavour to snap some pics tonight when they go to beddy byes...:snooze:......... Lol........ I figure if I told you that now...... I'll have to pull em out later(need to clean tent liner):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back