Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the new 2X4 set up in the grow room. Sorta did the same kind of induction as the 4x4. The smaller tent does seem to run a bit warmer with a similar set up and pretty good speed on the exhaust. I don't want the fan running any higher to have room for adjustment. I started opening the bottom Velcro vents. I have a 4in fan on this tent from the smaller tent. I think it really needs a 6in. I kinda like to have little overkill.
For the price, it's a fine tent. It's good the exhaust vent out the top is on the back half. It makes hanging the SP3000 easier. The light still is lower than the fan at its highest level. Two cord outlets on the back iof the tent on the centerline is good, but for the home grower set up, I think one should be at the bottom. For a large door, the zipper is big enough, but I do prefer a larger one for durability. It does have a covering flap that does a good job and wasn't on the smaller Mars tent. Like I said, a very good tent for the money and easy to assemble. It's a good value.
IMG_20220101_140610056_HDR.jpg

I wish there was a round inlet on the bottom. Temps are coming down with gradual opening of the velcro vents at the bottom. I do think I need another fan in there, though. It should be fine
IMG_20220101_140628270_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220101_140635859_HDR.jpg

A MUST bit of zip ties with this tent. 4 little zip ties made a big difference in the stability on the long center bar.
IMG_20220101_140708657_HDR.jpg

It's 35*F and it's gonna get down to the low 20's tonight. I finally just shut off the a/c unit. We'll see how well the lung room fairs with 950 watts of light to keep up the temps in the grow room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back