Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
390F8C25-4BD4-4396-883A-F2230B0ADB38.jpeg
87622BDC-5F44-45EF-BA89-4BD7B8141A0E.jpeg
C95E04C5-81CA-41B0-8ACF-ED7F8803B860.jpeg

I don't know how to say it politely, but around here a "baby's arm holding an apple" is a euphemism for a certain male body part, in a certain state of rigidity... I don't actually know of another meaning for it, but I don't feel like my interpretation is what he was trying to say...
No, you have to listen to the last line in that song to understand the reference. it was a group he turned me onto and we did a drinking game off the song. So, me finding a doll arm, glueing an apple in it's palm, cutting a wall plaque, sanding, finishing it and putting it all together in a rather nice but freaking odd hallway hanging was a brotherly gesture and it really meant something to us both.

No, you have to listen to the last line in that song to understand the reference. it was a group he turned me onto and we did a drinking game off the song. So, me finding a doll arm, glueing an apple in it's palm, cutting a wall plaque, sanding, finishing it and putting it all together in a rather nice but freaking odd hallway hanging was a brotherly gesture and it really meant something to us both.
Yeah I didn't feel like I was picking up what you were putting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back