Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see some of the Lobster he gets, with just a metal stick.

Morning @arty zan ....I Do Miss lobster......when hubby had his boat he used to swap cod for lobsters....always a Treat...:chef:

I love Calamari (when cooked correctly, no one wants to chew on a rubber band)

Greece....no big rubbery inner tubes...small kalamari....cut in two...battered..with fresh Lemon.....ahhhhhhhh..........:drool:

The Spanish are fans of Razor Clams (Spanish - Navajas)

Manic.....and so are the prices.......:pass:..supply and demand I suppose...much more selection that I saw in the UK and we were on a working fishing port...

One night we went to the next town to watch the boats come in ..buy what ever looked nice....but the prices were bloody manic.

Everything is grabbed by the local restaurants and they make mixed Platters that cost between 70 euros and 100 euros each ...for two..
and I'm not a big enough fan to pay That.....:yoinks:...
In comparison you could get a good steak at the same place between 15-20 euros...:pass:...I'd take the steak every time......

:paleo:

It's definitely an interesting plant Mossy. I'd like to see those buds all trimmed up and dried.

She's Super Cropped @Clem Fandango ..all me non Autos look like that....3 ft tall....6 ft long and 3 ft wide....:naughtystep:..Trained...

IMG_0274.JPG

Were you MIA last August/Sept @arty zan .....?

Last summers patio when I had mainly Photo's......3-4 females per 40 ltr pot......step into My Office.......:watering:

IMG_0313.JPG

I Feel quite bereft only having the 1 pot there now....it is a bit of a Haven....:zen:.....

BTW @arty zan .....KwikSeeds Deep Chunk to the Right of the chair....

@tobe ..Healing Path Behind the chair....20 ltr pot.....HP...Ultra..ultra Indies....they were Lush.......:bravo:..the KwikSeed were Good/faithful repro too....:headbang:

IMG_0350.JPG

You don't need to be a Botanist to pick out the Ultra Indy huh......?..............:eyebrows:

Morning @arty zan ....I Do Miss lobster......when hubby had his boat he used to swap cod for lobsters....always a Treat...:chef:

Greece....no big rubbery inner tubes...small kalamari....cut in two...battered..with fresh Lemon.....ahhhhhhhh..........:drool:

Manic.....and so are the prices.......:pass:..supply and demand I suppose...much more selection that I saw in the UK and we were on a working fishing port...

One night we went to the next town to watch the boats come in ..buy what ever looked nice....but the prices were bloody manic.

Everything is grabbed by the local restaurants and they make mixed Platters that cost between 70 euros and 100 euros each ...for two..
and I'm not a big enough fan to pay That.....:yoinks:...
In comparison you could get a good steak at the same place between 15-20 euros...:pass:...I'd take the steak every time......

:paleo:
Nope not paying that much either.
I prefer to cook my own food!
Sure'll I am happy to treat the other half to a meal but if it is about making me happy, I prefer to treat myself to what ever I like and then cook it at home.
I'm not a great fan of crowds a few good friends and some home cooked grub is happy days for me.

I was looking for Vic and Bob being Otis Redding and Marvin Gaye, as you mentioned the boats coming in.
They would sit there watching the "boots" coming in and going out whilst sitting on the dock!
No clips but this one popped up!
1628509674487.png

Never a Rush @CrookDog ..... :headbang: ...Real Life comes First.

Tag me when you do...LS is galloping so fast I sometimes can't catch up with it all.....enjoy your cleaning...clean tent is Healthy plants.....:headbang:
[/QUOTE
Never a Rush @CrookDog ..... :headbang: ...Real Life comes First.

Tag me when you do...LS is galloping so fast I sometimes can't catch up with it all.....enjoy your cleaning...clean tent is Healthy plants.....:headbang:
Yeah........ Fkn real life hey......:coffee2:...... I Always try to remember with great weed...... Comes great responsibility......... Or....... no, it's

Last summers patio when I had mainly Photo's......3-4 females per 40 ltr pot......step into My Office.......:watering:

View attachment 1353501

I Feel quite bereft only having the 1 pot there now....it is a bit of a Haven....:zen:.....
That patio is dope mossy...... Here's my pics...... Sorry bout the focus..... I'm super smashed:pimp:bur here goes
The ANVIL
IMG20210809210519.jpg

IMG20210809210255.jpg

Now the blackstrap...... She's the same age but she went Into flower 10 days later
IMG20210809210501.jpg

IMG20210809210558.jpg

This is both the little scallywags together!!!!
IMG20210809210224.jpg

............ Those mandalorian genetics:frog:

Attachments

• IMG20210809210558.jpg
    IMG20210809210558.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG20210809210626.jpg
    IMG20210809210626.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 18

View attachment 1353501

Tried to rep you but need to spread it around first but know this deserves a :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back