Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW @arty zan .....KwikSeeds Deep Chunk to the Right of the chair....

@tobe ..Healing Path Behind the chair....20 ltr pot.....HP...Ultra..ultra Indies....they were Lush.......:bravo:..the KwikSeed were Good/faithful repro too....:headbang:

View attachment 1353502

You don't need to be a Botanist to pick out the Ultra Indy huh......?..............:eyebrows:
The one with the PHAT leaf and ultra wide blades.
I love indy's they really agree with me.
When I saw those phat blades, I instantly thought of a strain I have been toying with growing.
It is an Indy from Afghanistan available at ace seeds landrace section, I want a squat plant, can't be dealing with 2 meter plants!
The finger aren't as wide as yours but the sheer size of them they have to be at least 12"/30 cm some maybe more (bottom right)!!:yoinks:

Arghandab II Kandahar Standard
1628510273944.png

1628510368325.png

Heavy, heavy, heavy, Indica :smoking::hump:
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/pure-stabilized/arghandabiikandaharseeds.html

One of these days, when I have more space I would to use something like this to make a cross and make it full auto.
I have also been eyeing up some compact Nepal varieties, North India, Nepal,Pakistan,HinduKush and Afghan landraces are all of interest.

The one with the PHAT leaf and ultra wide blades.
I love indy's they really agree with me.
When I saw those phat blades, I instantly thought of a strain I have been toying with growing.
It is an Indy from Afghanistan available at ace seeds landrace section, I want a squat plant, can't be dealing with 2 meter plants!
The finger aren't as wide as yours but the sheer size of them they have to be at least 12"/30 cm some maybe more (bottom right)!!:yoinks:

Arghandab II Kandahar Standard
View attachment 1353528
View attachment 1353529
Heavy, heavy, heavy, Indica :smoking::hump:
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/pure-stabilized/arghandabiikandaharseeds.html

One of these days, when I have more space I would to use something like this to make a cross and make it full auto.
I have also been eyeing up some compact Nepal varieties, North India, Nepal,Pakistan,HinduKush and Afghan landraces are all of interest.

I wouldn't kick it out of bed......... :eyebrows: ..certain looks like My Type.......

Afghan/kush are my meds.

I Love heavy Indy.....I see Lots...but probably @Waira has the most consistant Indica garden I have seen...he has some heart breakers.... :drool:

There you go @Clem Fandango .... :pass: ..less wind today..rank humidity....I Think it might be the Calm before the Storm...
View attachment 1353473

Although the Olive trees have a lean on.....:pass:...as the crow flies we are 10 minutes from the Coast...we get some wild winds....
Girls take it...they are Hard......:headbang:
Wow aunty and you put your plants down thats a killer bush for sure well done also good afternoon folks

After the uk rain all week im very happy to say both my fastbuds outdoor girls look good and no signs of the dreaded mould i just need a liitle blast of sunshine to get them over the finish line
20210809_125119.jpg
20210809_125129.jpg

After the uk rain all week im very happy to say both my fastbuds outdoor girls look good and no signs of the dreaded mould i just need a liitle blast of sunshine to get them over the finish line View attachment 1353549View attachment 1353550

looking great pal,,i only wish i could grow outside....i heard a leaf blower works wonders om them wet girls :thumbsup:

looking great pal,,i only wish i could grow outside....i heard a leaf blower works wonders om them wet girls :thumbsup:
Sounds like a good plan plus the grass needs cutting desperately i also thinned there leaves out a bit that may also give me a fighting chance

You too huh @WildBill ...:d5:

I Tell you...she is a Triffid.........:yoinks:....I Think she is going to eat you shortly......

:crying::crying::crying:

Can you imagine buying one and trying to grow it in a small grow room......?
It's not like I didn't have booze on board, I just didn't drink any. :eyebrows: Any idea what a bottle of Jack will goes for after a couple of months with no port call?:cools::eyebrows:

I'd attempt to grow ONE of these Haze girl in a 4x4 tent. You better know she'd be trained all her life, starting her first week. I think I'd only do something like that if I had outside girls or another 4x4 tent. Gotta have a backup in case things go wrong and to keep up production. It would be a cool challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back