Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one with the PHAT leaf and ultra wide blades.
I love indy's they really agree with me.
When I saw those phat blades, I instantly thought of a strain I have been toying with growing.
It is an Indy from Afghanistan available at ace seeds landrace section, I want a squat plant, can't be dealing with 2 meter plants!
The finger aren't as wide as yours but the sheer size of them they have to be at least 12"/30 cm some maybe more (bottom right)!!:yoinks:

Arghandab II Kandahar Standard
View attachment 1353528
View attachment 1353529
Heavy, heavy, heavy, Indica :smoking::hump:
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/pure-stabilized/arghandabiikandaharseeds.html

One of these days, when I have more space I would to use something like this to make a cross and make it full auto.
I have also been eyeing up some compact Nepal varieties, North India, Nepal,Pakistan,HinduKush and Afghan landraces are all of interest.
I LOVE looking at those beautiful girls. I follow indianlandraceexchange on IG just to ogle them and read about results of growing strains in that particular region for generations upon generations. Very interesting read!

Nope not paying that much either.
I prefer to cook my own food!

I'm Kinda the same...........IF I go out.....I want it to be Better than I cook in the house.....:chef:...and since we don't eat gluten now it makes it Soooo restrictive.

We tend to stick to chinese...coz they use rice rather than flour for thickening and good old steak and chips.....

Italian is Dead....no pasta...

and...even the local French bistro....my son picked it and all their dishes were pre-cooked in sauce...I ended up with a sickly looking roast chicken beast and a couple of roast tatties that I would have been embarassed to serve at home.....:shrug: ...to the Dogs.....:crying:

I was looking for Vic and Bob being Otis Redding and Marvin Gaye, as you mentioned the boats coming in.

When the boat comes in...?

Those mandalorian genetics

Wowsers @CrookDog ..the Blackstrap is going to be a very Tall one...and she's got a hell of a bud hanger frame on her.....:headbang:...she should be some weight when she comes down...
Cheers...that is me first glimpse of her.....:pass:

Happy Monday Hairy & Live Stoners ^_^

Happy Monday @Hairy :bighug:@blue :bighug:

You Too @hairyman .....:bravo: ..CONGRATULATIONS.......:pass:

Got my health, so good. You?
Cheers
EP3
Things are going well, here.
Picking up another piece of music equipment soon, so I can play my music live again.
Hopefully I can get something smaller than a 4 deck dj set up haha.

You Too @hairyman .....:bravo: ..CONGRATULATIONS.......:pass:

congrats might be premature , she put a worm on the hook but she isn't started wriggling it yet :crying:

Happy Monday if i haven't said hello already :baked: ,,patio pics were idyllic :d5: i cant convince mrs to let me dispense with tents and just ,have the bedroom as the grow room ,,i could put a wee desk in the corner...at this point i was swore at and told that i was going a step too far:crying:

Hi @Dichoti ,,,,,,ltns,,,,:toke:

congrats might be premature , she put a worm on the hook but she isn't started wriggling it yet :crying:

Happy Monday if i haven't said hello already :baked: ,,patio pics were idyllic :d5: i cant convince mrs to let me dispense with tents and just ,have the bedroom as the grow room ,,i could put a wee desk in the corner...at this point i was swore at and told that i was going a step too far:crying:

Hi @Dichoti ,,,,,,ltns,,,,:toke:
Yeah, I've been busy with music and family, And haven't had a lot of time for "gardening" or anything else. Hell, The only thing I've grown lately are some Bee Balm flowers that I managed to get twice the height and flower from for some reason haha.

I LOVE looking at those beautiful girls. I follow indianlandraceexchange on IG just to ogle them and read about results of growing strains in that particular region for generations upon generations. Very interesting read!
Don't think I'm following them on IG but I will be sure to now!
Thanks Bill for the heads up!
I find land races fascinating and I visit a few dedicated landrace seed companies using google. Ace seeds have a nice selection od pure landraces but also have some limited crosses for sale in their R+D section, where they cross land races, one that has caught my eye is Nepal Annapurna x Nepal Mist F2 standard - 10 standard (regular) seeds = 40 €

1628517776476.png

Tikal R7 Peach/incense pheno also looks interesting. There a couple of Peach strains out there but not many.
I grew a tangerine auto that tasted Peachy, that was a real surprise, as I was expecting "tangerine" but not not a single hint of citrus!
It was delicious "I think I still have a couple of beans left!

Yeah, I've been busy with music and family, And haven't had a lot of time for "gardening" or anything else. Hell, The only thing I've grown lately are some Bee Balm flowers that I managed to get twice the height and flower from for some reason haha.

We like photos of other plants ,,you know that :thumbsup: show us ya Bee Balm,s :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back