Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @arty zan here's what we call razor clams, yours do look more like razors :rofl:
1628526850520.png

How about the geoduck (pronounced gooeyduck)
View attachment 1353659
heheh yeah they do look rather rude!:crying:
I can see a caption competition coming on!:rofl:
You know he is thinking "Wish my cock was this big, at least then the missus would stop asking if it was in yet"!:laughcry:

heheh yeah they do look rather rude!:crying:
I can see a caption competition coming on!:rofl:
You know he is thinking "Wish my cock was this big, at least then the missus would stop asking if it was in yet"!:laughcry:
LMMFAO!
At least I've never heard that for sure. Not a lot of 'talking' going on anyway. :funny: :funny: :funny:

edit.............unless grunting and moaning could be though of as talking. :biggrin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey @arty zan here's what we call razor clams, yours do look more like razors :rofl:
View attachment 1353658
The clams you pictured are "Pacific razor clams" (Siliqua patula) which makers sense seeing your in Alaska on the Pacific/Arctic.
We have the "Razor shell" (Ensis magnus) we are on the Atlantic.
The "Razor shell" (Ensis magnus)is also called razor clam, razor fish or spoot (colloquially) & sometimes the "piss clam" due to the spurts of water that shoots out when disturbed.
They are completely unrelated species but with a similar names.
In the USA you have a similar Razor Shell called "The American jackknife razor clam" (Ensis directus) a relation to our Razor shell.
The American jackknife razor clam is found along the Atlantic coast from Canada to South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back