Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow aunty and you put your plants down thats a killer bush for sure well done also good afternoon folks

I can't help getting Envious when I See Bud Monsters like you grow in tiny solo cups @St. Tom ...but I Know outdoor suits my grow style Best.

Girls are looking lovely............amazing how many Greens there are in a garden.... :pass: ..and I Love them all..

Oh man, that made my dumb joke really funny :rofl: :pass:
You made me laugh bro, nothing dumb about that and it gave me a something to riff on!:headbang:
Comedy is all about the shared experience.:d5::smoking: *Arty* passes to Jraven :pass:

Too rocky for them around here...but yep they can be very good
Indeed it may be to rocky for the Geoduck but you do have King Crabs, those wopping big Barnacles and some of the biggest Halibut I have ever seen in my life!:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:
1628530358234.png

1628530417930.png

Dayum!

Last edited:
The first time I went out fishing when we got here, we were broke and hungry so went out to get some food, caught a 100 pound halibut. I figured things would work out ok:biggrin::thumbsup:
Hope you had a big freezer or it was winter and you could just hang it up outside and let mother nature freeze it for you. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back