Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be waiting a while @mohawk warrior.
I don't have the funds to move now, the UK is insanely expensive to live in, especially where housing is concerned.
There was a push to get more housing built but Covid put the boot into that.
There has been decades of under investment in housing, in just a few years saw my rent nearly double and to further compound that, energy prices are on the rise!
Today I even googled how legal weed was in Moldover, as you can buy a flat for $3000!
LMAO yeah the country is pretty fucked but even I can afford $3,000 (£2,166.45) to buy a flat!
The mind boggles what you could get for $15,000 (£10,832.25) probably a god damn mansion (soviet era)
Sadly they don't like weed there and it is illegal to grow, buy and possess!
If you don't check every avenue, you never know what is possible.:shrug:

Last edited:
the time I pasteurized a big pot of soil in the oven

:crying: i done that also and yes it does reek :thumbsup: ,,i have gone from been allowed a box to a cupboard to a 8 x 4 (that was a shipping error ,i promise it was the 4x4 i ordered). from not composting to having 4 80 ltr tubs going but i soon learned to avoid her kitchen implements and kitchen in general come to think of it :smoking:

:toke: Cheers luv, appreciate the kind words! ...but maybe not this year at least? Right now the queens in my OD photo grow are all Sati-dom's- :rofl:
All the WLD's look a bit wonky from the pot size restrictions in part, and what I suspect to be them wanting to be truly large growing cultivars... You can tell from how late they form branching and the huge fans they form... The small pots seem to make them hit the brakes with this sometimes, and you end up with some odd looking builds...
....Some of the auto's were definitely fatty-fingered beauties though! The tester T20M girl in particular, renamed Bisquik now...View attachment 1353691View attachment 1353693

Mmmmmmmm..... Stocky girl!

ceo-payout2.png
Would you buy weed from this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back