Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys take tolerance breaks? Any tips on the tolerance management front?

As for Sour D's post, one thing I've noticed over the years and especially recently is that the image weed carries with it is incongruous with the industry. Everything that has even a remote relationship to weed has a mark up of about 10 thousand percent.

I reckon i could curl one out on the bong shop floor, throw a marijuana sticker on it and charge people $200 just to step in it.

As for Sour D's post, one thing I've noticed over the years and especially recently is that the image weed carries with it is incongruous with the industry. Everything that has even a remote relationship to weed has a mark up of about 10 thousand percent.

I reckon i could curl one out on the bong shop floor, throw a marijuana sticker on it and charge people $200 just to step in it.
Sometimes, i took 6 months off just to try it and when i smoked again it was super heavy feeling after 1 hit but i prefer to smoke all day everyday if i can :smoking:

Guten Morgen Mossy. The vomit tsunami has left my shores and life is returning to it's usual chaos. I hope the smoke break was enjoyable.

Aw Great news @Clem Fandango ..sharing one... :pass:

Did you or your wife get it.....?

If Adults have a bug you Might get it...if Kids have a bug you are almost guaranteed a dose...they are little germ factories.....:pighug:

The smoke break was Bliss...me and the One and Only on the patio....turning her between me feet...inspecting her lady bits...breathing in her perfume...sigh...

A poetic scene painted Mossy, worthy of Norman Rockwell.

As for the lurgy no, luckily for usm we were spared. My wife and i felt a little queasy but that was it.

@Clem Fandango ....nope..no tolerance breaks.
But...I'm a Med User....if I stop the meds..the pain comes back...simple.

Keep a couple of Different crosses in your Stash....if you feel you have Ceilinged on one..Switch out....... :pass:

Works for me....:headbang:

A poetic scene painted Mossy, worthy of Norman Rockwell.

:crying:Amazing what you can do when you have time on your hands..
Actually...I get that theme running in me head every time I'm in the chair on the patio with the girls at me feet......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back