Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how do i use it as a dehumidifier? Dry mode is 67F constant freezer action and the room's humidity stays the same lol

I wanted the window unit Toshiba 10k btu unit as it was same price as the mobile unit but after talking with my dad we decided the portable would look less trashy, our area is HOA and they don't complain much but we don't like giving a reasons. plus i can switch rooms a bit easier now if needed i guess :smoking:(not saying window units look trash my dad's words not mine)
Most of those units have 3 modes….
Cooling/Fan/ Dehumidify! They also usually only lower it a few % points a day in room the size they are usually cooling! My window unit has it too but I have a 30pint dehumidifier for winter when room gets too high to keep tents in order!

Most of those units have 3 modes….
Cooling/Fan/ Dehumidify! They also usually only lower it a few % points a day in room the size they are usually cooling! My window unit has it too but I have a 30pint dehumidifier for winter when room gets too high to keep tents in order!
yeah it only takes it down 5% or so lol i guess i need more equipment huh

-
I didn't know Creepshow did Rap!
creep-e1531944596598.jpg

I thought he was a Headbanger! :biggrin:

All quiet on the Western Front......?

Just 1 page in the Staff room..... @Trichome farmer rocking out coz he's been eating chocolate after midnight......:biggrin:

2 pages in LS.....

No Reported Posts....and no new members............ means I'm all but redundant.

I better get another smoke break in.......:pass:..no point wasting the quiet.....

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back