Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you had a big freezer or it was winter and you could just hang it up outside and let mother nature freeze it for you. :smoking:
It was fortunately hanging weather...just. Long time ago now but I remember it well. We were a long way from having a freezer lol...kerosene lamp days:biggrin: We dried most of it and the skeleton was glowing in the dark after 5-6 days:thumbsup:

It was fortunately hanging weather...just. Long time ago now but I remember it well. We were a long way from having a freezer lol...kerosene lamp days:biggrin: We dried most of it and the skeleton was glowing in the dark after 5-6 days:thumbsup:
wow that's awesome a glowing fish skelton!
I'm guessing after that first winter you never wanted to eat halibut again!

wow that's awesome a glowing fish skelton!
I'm guessing after that first winter you never wanted to eat halibut again!
Heck no, it's still a staple :biggrin: We need to go get some as a matter of fact....and some king salmon too. Fishing trip coming up but I need to somehow get motivated:coffee2:

Took two hits from my dry ice shake from last night.

giphy.webp

I wouldn't kick it out of bed......... :eyebrows: ..certain looks like My Type.......

Afghan/kush are my meds.

I Love heavy Indy.....I see Lots...but probably @Waira has the most consistant Indica garden I have seen...he has some heart breakers.... :drool:
:toke: Cheers luv, appreciate the kind words! ...but maybe not this year at least? Right now the queens in my OD photo grow are all Sati-dom's- :rofl:
All the WLD's look a bit wonky from the pot size restrictions in part, and what I suspect to be them wanting to be truly large growing cultivars... You can tell from how late they form branching and the huge fans they form... The small pots seem to make them hit the brakes with this sometimes, and you end up with some odd looking builds...
....Some of the auto's were definitely fatty-fingered beauties though! The tester T20M girl in particular, renamed Bisquik now...
psb3.jpg
psb2.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you grow bros!

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ..and...Step Back from the cookies.....:shooty:...you just Know they have gluten in...and you don't wanna upset your Gut....

My guts are a mess.

congrats might be premature , she put a worm on the hook but she isn't started wriggling it yet :crying:

Happy Monday if i haven't said hello already :baked: ,,patio pics were idyllic :d5: i cant convince mrs to let me dispense with tents and just ,have the bedroom as the grow room ,,i could put a wee desk in the corner...at this point i was swore at and told that i was going a step too far:crying:

Hi @Dichoti ,,,,,,ltns,,,,:toke:

I just remembered over in another thread the time I pasteurized a big pot of soil in the oven. Ms. MOG laid down the law. Not in "Her" oven. :naughtystep: If she was ever going to cook for me again :yoinks:. It was pretty smelly :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back