Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying: Morning @Cave Dirt Cody ...:pass:..sharing one....
good morning Mossy. its 4 in the morning here fell asleep early and now I'm up.. got to go back to my real job in a few hours..gonna make me some coffee and do afew dabs.
had a long weekend working on my grow shed. hope to have it done next week. then after that I will be building another. then after that a couple green houses on another place I have out in the country.

Sometimes, i took 6 months off just to try it and when i smoked again it was super heavy feeling after 1 hit but i prefer to smoke all day everyday if i can :smoking:

Little and often for me...... :pass: ...all day..every day....

I realised long ago....as a med user I smoke to feel NORMAL.......:headbang:...High is the added Bonus....

Oh....I Thought that morning Thunder sounded ominous......:pass:

Anyone want a grape...we are going into glut....:pass:

IMG_1696.JPG

good morning Mossy. its 4 in the morning here fell asleep early and now I'm up.. got to go back to my real job in a few hours..gonna make me some coffee and do afew dabs.
had a long weekend working on my grow shed. hope to have it done next week. then after that I will be building another. then after that a couple green houses on another place I have out in the country.

Aye..my days have turned on their heads ATM...at 4 pm I'll find it hard keeping me eyes open.

You are Really going for it with the set up huh....?.....that is going to be a huge grow...:watering:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back