Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little picture of the girls from this morning. Loving the structure. Might just have to take a few clones in case she smokes as good as she is sexy. :dancer:
119165CC-30D6-48C9-81E7-C52D1464DFBF.jpeg

Make Today Special.... :headbang: ..Treat Yourself...

Yeah...the goldish and resin was Cracking...way to make Depth......:pass:....

Is that a resin drop or a cannabis smoke trip.......?.....:eyebrows:
Heh I made that straight no drugs were involved!
Psychedelic art, well yes but I like it like that!
This one uses the same technique but is a lot less in your face, colour wise.
It is an abstract style which creates cells by adding different colours of paint, to a cup of white paint and adding silicone and alcohol in small spritzes in between the colours.
The colours can be made of different viscosities in order to make them separate at different rates.
In the piece below I have also added, gold, copper and bronze paints.

1628592893658.png

Last edited:
Heh I made that straight no drugs were involved!
Psychedelic art, well yes but I like it like that!
This one uses the same technique but is a lot less in your face, colour wise.
It is an abstract style which creates cells by adding different colours of paint, to a cup of white paint and adding silicone and alcohol in small spritzes in between the colours.
The colours can be made of different viscosities in order to make them separate at different rates.
In the piece below I have also added, gold, copper and bronze paints.

Colours..colours..colours...that Reminds me of a famous painting of a Queen/woman in a dress with those colours @arty zan
racking me brains said Matisse....but I can't find it.......so maybe someone else...... :pass:

Colours..colours..colours...that Reminds me of a famous painting of a Queen/woman in a dress with those colours @arty zan
racking me brains said Matisse....but I can't find it.......so maybe someone else...... :pass:
Awesome would be great if you could find it!:thumbsup::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back