Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye..my days have turned on their heads ATM...at 4 pm I'll find it hard keeping me eyes open.

You are Really going for it with the set up huh....?.....that is going to be a huge grow...:watering:...
The law says I can only have 4 plants per property. I have 5 properties. :eyebrows: Every plant I grow is going to get its own 5x5 space with 600 watts of light over there head.

The law says I can only have 4 plants per property. I have 5 properties. :eyebrows: Every plant I grow is going to get its own 5x5 space with 600 watts of light over there head.

Ha ha ha...Fantastic.....way to Go @Cave Dirt Cody .....:headbang:....

Don't give away secrets but I'm guessing you are pretty remote.....coz I Think even if we went Legal here I'd still need some kinda Security on.....:shooty:

IMO...Yup....:pass:...

Easy enough to give it a go and see if it works that way for you....:headbang:
I agree! And mix up the form you consume. Different delivery methods helps. I keep up a mix.
I just don't know what I did to this last hash run, but this stuff hammers me with a ball n crane!
Within 2 seconds, things dim and my eyes want to c;lose. Then it hits me behind the eyes and then a 'flow' of relaxation moves from my head to my toes. And things go slightly slo-mo. Quickest and strongest reaction to ingestion of cannabis. Stronger than silly high THC vapes.
This is from a past run and is one strain. that was wet trimmed and then froze. First dry ice run was very good and powerful. The only difference is time spent in the freezer.
I don't know what it is, but something sure as hell happened! LOL!

And things go slightly slo-mo

Morning @WildBill ..... :pass: ...sharing one....

One of the funniest ones I had was Slo-mo off the White Russian if I remember rightly...

Every morning we used to do a mile beach walk...coffee...watch the sea..chill..walk back...

I got the slo-mo Hit half way back.................omg.......:crying:...hubby was striding off at our normal pace and I could just See the distance between us getting bigger....and I'm struggling behind like a diver wearing lead boots in a swamp...........a mile has never seemed so Long in me life.....:pass:....weird effect.......

Cracking vids @arty zan ...cheers for sharing..... :pass: ...award yourself an extra smoke beak......
@Mossy thanks for the rep!! :bighug:
You know what I might just have a vape!
I know those vouchers are time limited, so what the heck I'll join you for a daytime vape!
I normally I reserve vaping until the evening, unless I go on a long walk, where I can sit in nature and vape up!
I have loads of acrylic paints, I just need to get me some "clear cast epoxy resin" and I will give it a go.

This is one of my acrylic pours
1628589322707.png

@Mossy thanks for the rep!! :bighug:
You know what I might just have a vape!
I know those vouchers are time limited, so what the heck I'll join you for a daytime vape!
I normally I reserve vaping until the evening, unless I go on a long walk, where I can sit in nature and vape up!
I have loads of acrylic paints, I just need to get me some "clear cast epoxy resin" and I will give it a go.

This is one of my acrylic pours
View attachment 1353838

Make Today Special.... :headbang: ..Treat Yourself...

Yeah...the goldish and resin was Cracking...way to make Depth......:pass:....

Is that a resin drop or a cannabis smoke trip.......?.....:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back