Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I'm following them on IG but I will be sure to now!
Thanks Bill for the heads up!
I find land races fascinating and I visit a few dedicated landrace seed companies using google. Ace seeds have a nice selection od pure landraces but also have some limited crosses for sale in their R+D section, where they cross land races, one that has caught my eye is Nepal Annapurna x Nepal Mist F2 standard - 10 standard (regular) seeds = 40 €

View attachment 1353593

Tikal R7 Peach/incense pheno also looks interesting. There a couple of Peach strains out there but not many.
I grew a tangerine auto that tasted Peachy, that was a real surprise, as I was expecting "tangerine" but not not a single hint of citrus!
It was delicious "I think I still have a couple of beans left!
Yeah, Ace does have a nice selection.

Be careful with following them! We don't want you to hurt yourself! :eyebrows: :funny::funny::funny::funny:

We like photos of other plants ,,you know that :thumbsup: show us ya Bee Balm,s :smoking:
There's the best one I got. You could actually pet those bumblebees while they were eating lol
beebalm1.jpg

Don't think I'm following them on IG but I will be sure to now!
Thanks Bill for the heads up!
I find land races fascinating and I visit a few dedicated landrace seed companies using google. Ace seeds have a nice selection od pure landraces but also have some limited crosses for sale in their R+D section, where they cross land races, one that has caught my eye is Nepal Annapurna x Nepal Mist F2 standard - 10 standard (regular) seeds = 40 €

View attachment 1353593

Tikal R7 Peach/incense pheno also looks interesting. There a couple of Peach strains out there but not many.
I grew a tangerine auto that tasted Peachy, that was a real surprise, as I was expecting "tangerine" but not not a single hint of citrus!
It was delicious "I think I still have a couple of beans left!

Kwik have some Interesting landrace too...... :pass: ....

I was having a good Nose last season.........

Kwik have some Interesting landrace too...... :pass: ....

I was having a good Nose last season.........
Thanks for the link Mossy!

I bought some "Sinai" (Egyptian strain) Collected by The Real Seed Company, as a gift, for a breeder we both know!
Not sure if he has had chance to work with it yet? I 'll have to ask.
It is a strain which is cultivated by the Bedouin & which has a unique tangy rose smell with hashy Indica notes.
Early maturing and is semi-auto, which developes a ‘Turkish delight’ aromas during flower.
The high from Sinai is distinctive, with a medicating and blissful effect.
I wouldn't mind crossing that with Parvatti as my favorite hash is hand rubbed Charas.
Rose tasting charas, mmmmm I'd give that a go!

Last edited:
We don't want you to get too "enthusiastic" when looking at the pictures. :eyebrows: :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hehe cheers mate I was just being a bit dense for a moment!:crying:
When I move there will be some pollen getting chucked, where I am now just isn't big enough!:hump:

LMMFAO @ Mañ'O'Green! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Thanks for the rep!

I;ve got some stupid tally ladders, but I'm gonna put one of those multi-use/multi-form ladders.

It's the one I bought to paint correct this crazy 18 wheeler tractor show truck. It was a full color sand, cut n buff and seal with a ceramic product. I had over 600 hrs in the job. A tiny drop in the bucket on the build on that truck. The ONLY way I'd EVER do a job like that, I'll charge twice the hourly labor rate! I have no real idea how much he had invested in it, but the average person could easily retire for several decades with the money spent. LOL!

Morning folks :toke: :pass: It's not real nice, grey and cloudy but hoping for some sunbreaks
Here are the Monks taking the cool and wet pretty well outdoor
DSCN7335.JPG

And a look at the chaos in the greenhouse :smoking:
DSCN7336.JPG
DSCN7337.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back