Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday flash assisted frost photo or FAFP

LRM_20210808_200608 (1).jpg
LRM_20210808_200331.jpg
LRM_20210808_201213.jpg

Can't wait to smoke this puppy. I reckon it'll turn me into a wonky donkey

Hey mossy, I put up the sic anvil pics the other day that you liked......... letting you know I haven't forgotten about the blackstrap pics I was gonna put up....... Kids have kept me busy for the last few nights :face: however I will endeavour to snap some pics tonight when they go to beddy byes...:snooze:......... Lol........ I figure if I told you that now...... I'll have to pull em out later(need to clean tent liner):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never a Rush @CrookDog ..... :headbang: ...Real Life comes First.

Tag me when you do...LS is galloping so fast I sometimes can't catch up with it all.....enjoy your cleaning...clean tent is Healthy plants.....:headbang:

Moin Mossy, the little guy is sitting at my feet making siren noises as he is a bonified badge carrying member of the Paw Patrol.
He's pretty much tip top now, just a day off Kindy and back to normal.

Excellent..... :pass: ..Life will get back to normal now.....Happy Kids...Happy Life......:headbang:

Monday flash assisted frost photo or FAFP

My First cross had Glass Trics...unless you had a Scope you didn't see them....until you got Flash reflection...:yeah:

Also....lots of plants hide the % of tric cover..flash gives you more Idea....Always helpful...if you are Hunting.....

IMG_1685.JPG

Dusk..without Flash....
the blurr is the wind whipping her....

Seconds later...with Flash.......

IMG_1682.JPG

Now....if I was Voting for one in a Competition or something.....I Know which one I would be voting on....:yeah:

But...it is the same plant.....

@Mossy
:bighug::pass:..............Passing one...................

Smash fishing is a youtube channel I like to watch, based in the Scily Isles.
I love his accent, you can imagine a pirate sounding like this... Boooodiful (no not like Bernard Matthews LMAO).... yeah baby (another catch phrase)!
You should see some of the Lobster he gets, with just a metal stick.
Squid season is coming up, there are a few about but autumn is the prime time. I love Calamari (when cooked correctly, no one wants to chew on a rubber band).

The Spanish are fans of Razor Clams (Spanish - Navajas)
Navajas translate to "Pocket Knives".
One of the most common ways to eat them in Spain is to griddle them "Navajas la Plancha".
In Spain they are also baked and stewed.
Razor clams for eating was first brought to my attention by "Rick Stein" when he was in Spain.
Go to 4:20 which shows the being cooked in a market.

Earlier in the same cafe they cook cockles with and Espresso milk steamer for just 10 seconds and they were done!

I don't think it helped that as you took the first pic you seemed to suffer some kind of seizure :lol:

There you go @Clem Fandango .... :pass: ..less wind today..rank humidity....I Think it might be the Calm before the Storm...
IMG_1689.JPG

Although the Olive trees have a lean on.....:pass:...as the crow flies we are 10 minutes from the Coast...we get some wild winds....
Girls take it...they are Hard......:headbang:

There you go @Clem Fandango .... :pass: ..less wind today..rank humidity....I Think it might be the Calm before the Storm...
View attachment 1353473

Although the Olive trees have a lean on.....:pass:...as the crow flies we are 10 minutes from the Coast...we get some wild winds....
Girls take it...they are Hard......:headbang:
It's definitely an interesting plant Mossy. I'd like to see those buds all trimmed up and dried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back