Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
120*F was rounding The Horn! LOL! The intake to the main condenser had to be throttled down to prevent efficiency loss due to the cold induction temps. I've never seen a chunk of steel sweat so damn much. You could literally see the condensation forming and running off in one spot.
12 hrs a day would take its toll. It only took a week for the sleeping muscle spasms to hit from low calcium. "Salt tablets" were the norm to stave off that crap.
We did after shift Margaritas with salt :crying:

He’s 1 of them OG outback aussies! Think this is him here! This is his harvest celebration! :eyebrows:

View attachment 1353400
Lol I know...
people always mix up aus and NZ... pretty sure they don’t like each other lol
was breaking his balls mark way to go sheesh
Been a hectic week mohawk....... Super excited today cause when the ladies wake up a little later I'm chopping one....... Just checked her this morning and she's got some amber so it's time....... This will be first ever harvested indoor plant :drool:
Nicely nicely!! Congrats brother!
You got your tent up and running again yet?
Oh yeah just waiting on some auto pots and getting the mothers ready once the auto white widow finishes along with the outdoor ladies in October... it’s go time after the dry lol
And waiting on some goodies snagged me a sponsorship which you’ll hear more about shortly

Lol I know...
people always mix up aus and NZ... pretty sure they don’t like each other lol
was breaking his balls mark way to go sheesh

Nicely nicely!! Congrats brother!

Oh yeah just waiting on some auto pots and getting the mothers ready once the auto white widow finishes along with the outdoor ladies in October... it’s go time after the dry lol
And waiting on some goodies snagged me a sponsorship which you’ll hear more about shortly
Nice brother...... Good work

Cuz that drain hole is only for if u use it as a dehumidifier! I had 1 of those a while before swapping to window unit!
Well how do i use it as a dehumidifier? Dry mode is 67F constant freezer action and the room's humidity stays the same lol

I wanted the window unit Toshiba 10k btu unit as it was same price as the mobile unit but after talking with my dad we decided the portable would look less trashy, our area is HOA and they don't complain much but we don't like giving a reasons. plus i can switch rooms a bit easier now if needed i guess :smoking:(not saying window units look trash my dad's words not mine)

Well Mossy
I told ya the big girl haze has slowed in her upwards growth, slow is a relative concept.:biggrin: Not quite at the rate of a foot a week, but she is right at 8 1/2 feet tall today at day 69. She's drinking her rez in two days and she's putting that energy into filling in and growing many more bud sites.
IMG_20210808_182840947_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210808_182925641_HDR.jpg

Well how do i use it as a dehumidifier? Dry mode is 67F constant freezer action and the room's humidity stays the same lol

I wanted the window unit Toshiba 10k btu unit as it was same price as the mobile unit but after talking with my dad we decided the portable would look less trashy, our area is HOA and they don't complain much but we don't like giving a reasons. plus i can switch rooms a bit easier now if needed i guess :smoking:(not saying window units look trash my dad's words not mine)
Did you see my post about questions about your AC unit? I think I posted it :baked:

Good work on the sponsorship too man...... Can't wait to hear about it!!!! :pop:
Well at first I was thinking I should keep hush hush but looks like someone else won the contest...
But basically I was approached via message by Tina from mars hydro and they said they’d like to sponsor me ... so there’s that..
it’s pretty cool when I think about it :crying:
Gonna be like Ricky Bobby chasing sponsors now :funny:

Oh I so hope I just get a plug and play 4x4 or something ...
:pass:
Who’s pretty slick with the journal format? I need a template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back