Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

Happy Friday everyone !! Update: Day 35.....Ann and Nancy are starting to drink plenty of water/nutes but i still have them at about 600 ppm cause the tip burn?!,,The Fims are starting to grow out and each branch has multiple budsites at the tips,when they start to fill in it looks like its gonna get heavy !!!(fingers crossed)..Nancy Is Still Untrained and Untouched for a final weight comparison !!.The plants will be switching to Flower this weekend and start a flower schedule with light and nutes..Heres a few pics..Cheers !!!
P1150001.JPG

P1150002.JPG

P1150003.JPG

This pic shows the top of Ann where she was fimmed

Happy Friday everyone !! Update: Day 35.....Ann and Nancy are starting to drink plenty of water/nutes but i still have them at about 600 ppm cause the tip burn?!,,The Fims are starting to grow out and each branch has multiple budsites at the tips,when they start to fill in it looks like its gonna get heavy !!!(fingers crossed)..Nancy Is Still Untrained and Untouched for a final weight comparison !!.The plants will be switching to Flower this weekend and start a flower schedule with light and nutes..Heres a few pics..Cheers !!!
View attachment 523061
View attachment 523062
View attachment 523063
This pic shows the top of Ann where she was fimmed
looking nice so far dude just a tip I don't start flowering nutes till they stop there stretch unless you don't want them to get any taller (its a good way of controlling the height) :pass:

Thanks @Wile e Peyote yes my goal is to somewhat control height,I re-read Muddys' post about the life cycle,and while I might lose some final weight by switching earlier than I normally would,I'm still trying to find my style( based on my equip/space and such) my next batch( germing this weekend) will be better tended to for a better canopy...my first AU batch didn't stop stretching till well into flower and were way above the effective light range( I did have some monster colas ,at the top of four foot twigs)( okay I'm exaggerating bout the twigs but you get the picture) ...I didn't really figure out what I done wrong ( maybe the Lucas ratio nutes) ,pretty soon I won't be able to use the"I'm still new card",,,lol..but I'll never stop trying to learn,peace out my brother,and advice is always welcome!!

Oh,also I will do a transition into the flower nutes,rather than an abrupt change,but I am still kinda figuring out my flower nute ratios since I will be using new nutes this grow! I'll picture and list what I have,I still need a few more things( I've just been trying to use some leftover stuff),,

Heres the Update Everybody: Day 37...The plants are getting crazy !!! Ann is now 32 1/2" tall and the 13 fimmed branches are all growing out now,I dunno if i "hit the fim" exactly right,but if i didnt,they are topped correctly :shrug:...Anyway i am done whipping her:naughtystep: so ill just give her lots of food and let her do her thing !!..Nancy is a bushy beast and besides the tip issue she is growing good too !! The plants have been moved to flower and will be on 18/6 with an easy transition on the nutes..Okay heres the pics..Cheers!!
P1170001.JPG

Not the best pic
P1170003.JPG

There should be around 6-8 colas when they fill in
P1170004.JPG

P1170008.JPG

This is Nancy !!
P1170017.JPG

P1170018.JPG

Heres the setup for a continuous harvest and...lol...I got the geranium Looking good and will flower her too !!

Day 39 for the Ultimates..The transition to flower nutes has been started,,fed to about 700 ppm,..Okay now the bad news,I have an issue with Nancy that looks like a Phos deficiency? Not sure,anyway Ann is looking good so far,but i am gonna keep an eye,backtrack thru feedings and see if i can get her sorted out..One Question Guys..In Coco do you recommend a slight variance for the ph level..Like do you "always" set it at, say 5.9, or do you vary it a little thru the whole range, like one feed at 5.7 another feed at 6.0??? Need some help guys...cheers...Ill post some shitty phone pics from my phone, Thanks Again

Day 39 for the Ultimates..The transition to flower nutes has been started,,fed to about 700 ppm,..Okay now the bad news,I have an issue with Nancy that looks like a Phos deficiency? Not sure,anyway Ann is looking good so far,but i am gonna keep an eye,backtrack thru feedings and see if i can get her sorted out..One Question Guys..In Coco do you recommend a slight variance for the ph level..Like do you "always" set it at, say 5.9, or do you vary it a little thru the whole range, like one feed at 5.7 another feed at 6.0??? Need some help guys...cheers...Ill post some shitty phone pics from my phone, Thanks Again
in vegging I try and get my ph any were between 5.7 to 5.9 and 5.9 to 6.2 in flower but any were between them numbers and you should be ok ive let a res drift from 5.8 to 6.1 before I ph it back to 5.7 :pass:

Thanks @Wile e Peyote I have been changing it up a bit cause I was sure I read that in a thread,I'll try and get a few feedings in at the 5.9 range,I still gotta post the pics but it went downhill quick,like since I changed to HPS bulb and down to 18/6..This is a variable that was not anticipated so the "fair comparison" between the two is now "void"..anyway,all plants are using same feed and same light,so they may all be getting ready to take a dump on me..ohhh nooo!!! More info later tonight .peace!!

Happy Saturday Everybody...Update: Day 43..After a slight issue with the nutes and my pH pen being .3 High..I have given another feed and so far things look like they are back on track..Ann(the fimmed plant) is a monster but the pics dont do her justice,there are two budsites at each tip where she was pinched,and when they get some size to them should be pretty awsome(remember she was pinched 14 times total at two different times),I use the word fimmed as this was the intent,but if/when they dont come out right its called topped,I think i had a few good Fim's and a few good Top's..anyway i'll post some better pics of Anns budsites..,..Nancy is still a bushy beast and her bud development looks good,,More updates soon..Thanks for stopping by !!
P1220011.JPG

P1220013.JPG

This is two shots of Nancy,She shoulda been lst'd but i an doing the comparison of "all natural" to "Fimmed",There is one leaf toward the top and one in the middle that got a little burn !!
P1220010.JPG

This in Ann,With her 14 Pinches,She looks kinda sparse from the side,but she is healthy and gets plenty of light to her budsites

Hey hey these girls are looking great, can't wait to see them all dressed up...

Back