Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

Thanks John !! I cant wait to undress them !!! :eyebrows:

Update: Day 45...Ann continues to grow,Happy and healthy....Nancy looks to be over her issue...Pics are getting harder to take the higher the HPS lamp goes up due to the overcast,,Both plants are a healthy looking green like they should be..This week sees another increase in the PPM,and the PH is under better control now..Peace !!
P1250002.JPG

This is Nancy
P1250003.JPG

P1250004.JPG

These two pics are starting to show how the 14 fim/tops are starting to fill in

Great comparison bro she took the FIM like a champ!! and 14... haha insane!! Both ladies are looking perfect man you're gonna have a great harvest :smoking::pass:

Thank You @JAYAR for the huge :slap: ,much appreciated..Ann does have more bud sites than I wanna count,if she puts on some weight,she will be a site for sure,,in the right hands( not mine yet!) I'm sure she could be a contender for the lb.per plant thread,I did the fimming blindly cause I did not find fadeds' thread till after the fact .Everything is documented,and even tho I did read the mainlining/manifolding thread.i will also do a DP seed to see if their genetics can be pushed that far..Peace,Bro!!

Okay brothers ,I have a question if somebody can help me out...now from surfing other threads,at day 45,some of y'alls plants already have donkey dicks all over them,what kinda steroid shots are you giving them..lol..I thought I had a decent process in place but it looks like I'm just pissing into the wind..share with a brother !!! Peace !!!

That difference is probably based on when you switched over to bloom nutes and if you used a kickstarter flower boosters. Another factor could be the fact that these girls have such a large frame and so many budsites that they just need another week to fatten up nicely.. Or it could be the strain I know these AU's sometimes go 90+ days so you might have a longer vegging pheno. Maybe it's a little of all three. Gonna be worth the wait :smoking::d5:

Thank you Jayar!! My last AU's did go 90 days plus ,I switched at day 39 but they had been showing preflowers since like day 20..I feel a little better,musta been some bud envy!!! I am using the GH line and using their schedule with the koolbloom liquid and the ripening powder will come at the end,I am also basing the grow off Muddys' life of an autoflower thread ,so 10-12 weeks to finish,,,Man,you guys have this sh*t down ,mad respect for you all !!! And that's why I love this site,members share knowledge!! Peace!!

Wow! The FIM looks great bro! Can u hook me up with a link to the thread of which ur basing the grow off? "Life of an autoflower" sounds interesting but can't find it !

Here the muddy link. ....Thank You @ChillFred ,this does not cover the fim,I took a shot in the dark based off my photo grows,there is a thread in tips and tricks under the infirmary about fimming and another about defoliation,and in Frankenstein laboratory there's a thread about mainlining/manifolding,a couple members tried it out but didn't have the best results,soooo I will try it again soon with a DP seed...peace!!!

Day 48 and all seems good both plants are moving along nicely.future grows will have less plant count,I think 4 plants in the 16sf area is a good number since they will be trained for a flatter canopy.anyway here's a few pics..another update will follow some time this weekend ,I have a surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning...yaaa no work !!
image.jpeg
Okay this pic is no good cause the yellow light and it's turned from taking/posting with a cell phone...peace brothers !!!

Back