Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

Thanks @pop22 These are a work in progress ,and prolly have 3.5-4 weeks left,so plenty of time to get huge(i hope)...I had read the mainline/manifold thread in your lab,but i plan on trying an auto mazzar in about 40 days..Anyway,,Ill try and get some more pics and an update soon...Thanks for stopping by !!

Thanks @Bromeo ,each grow gets better,I'll be sproutin full grown buds soon ...lol...

Here an update pic from tonight's watering,not looking bad I guess,and I'm still learning more everyday !!!!
image.jpeg

Absolutely( on the growing and the fishing) @Wile e Peyote ...Thank You for the huge :slap: ,much appreciated !! They both still have a way to go so I'm hoping they keep swelling..Peace out Wile !!!

Update:day 61 ..all seems to be going good ,both Ann and Nancy are moving along nicely!! Getting to see the plants in person would show Nancy pulling a sleeper move on Ann( like she stole Anns' hoagie sandwich!) ,Nancy's bud development has a different/more natural growth,whereas Ann's buds look like she's sneaking Twinkies into the movie theater ..Its gonna be a close race to the finish but Nancy is going for a Hail Mary !! On to the pics( every 90 degrees) Thanks for checking up on me guys !!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I just read through you whole grow, took me about half an hour. :pass:
Good job, those two will give you lots of love and bud.
Would you be so kind to link me to the FIM thread you were mentioning?

A bountiful harvest of nugs commin' your way brother! 5 star growin' ! Think i might just find next months bom/pom nominee here !:eyebrows::pass:

Back