Grow Mediums Dutch Passion third times a charm !!

fim link Heres the fim link @MoChillah ,and Thank You for taking interest in my plants and journal..When harvest comes around i will have more data/final weights of both plants to compare.....Hi @ChillFred Thank you for the compliments and the thoughts,we will see if they are worthy as they get closer to harvest..Peace !!!

Thank You for that huge:slap: @912GreenSkell .Much appreciated !! These beans were my second time with Dutch Passion seeds.I will be doing an Auto Mazzar grow in about 30-40 days..With that grow im planning on 4 plants and two will be fimmed multiple times again for confirmation of the fim working.Nancy(the un-fimmed) plant is still trying to pull a hat trick on Ann with some explosive growth of her own..I got ur back on the rep and Thank You for stopping by,The next 30 days will be interesting..Peace !!

Thank You for that huge:slap: @912GreenSkell .Much appreciated !! These beans were my second time with Dutch Passion seeds.I will be doing an Auto Mazzar grow in about 30-40 days..With that grow im planning on 4 plants and two will be fimmed multiple times again for confirmation of the fim working.Nancy(the un-fimmed) plant is still trying to pull a hat trick on Ann with some explosive growth of her own..I got ur back on the rep and Thank You for stopping by,The next 30 days will be interesting..Peace !!

Much deserved rep man! Thanks for the reslap. I am going all out with dutch passion this summer(X7 dp photo and X4 dp autos). I have not grown out any DP autos yet, but have decided to grow out 4 different auto varieties, since I have had grand success with their photoperiod strains. I have no doubt they will do well from the company that gave me almost 6 lbs dry off of one photoperiod plant last summer.

:yoinks: Whaaaaaat !! Got damn!! I'd be smoking on that for like a month..kidding..that's an awesome harvest !! Well I bet you will kill the grows with the autos as well,I'm new to autos but killed it the last few years with the photos as well,this summer( after I rebuild the greenhouse from the damn 80 mph winds a few weeks back) I will try some autos outside.I really like the speed ,which of course allows more variety with the autos.also I was able to open grow without light stressing the plants inside,best move I've made since I was also having trouble keeping the heat down ..ill follow your journals/grows. Peace bro !!

:yoinks: Whaaaaaat !! Got damn!! I'd be smoking on that for like a month..kidding..that's an awesome harvest !! Well I bet you will kill the grows with the autos as well,I'm new to autos but killed it the last few years with the photos as well,this summer( after I rebuild the greenhouse from the damn 80 mph winds a few weeks back) I will try some autos outside.I really like the speed ,which of course allows more variety with the autos.also I was able to open grow without light stressing the plants inside,best move I've made since I was also having trouble keeping the heat down ..ill follow your journals/grows. Peace bro !!

For a month...lol
Yeah last years measly 4 plants were awesome for me...all 3 dp strains threw out 3lbs+. Thread in my sig(and grow guide).
I love the fact that autos, give me a million strains I couldn't grow in my location due to fall cold.(latest harvest date is oct 15th)

So here's the update.i think I'm at day 66 and all seems to be moving along smoothly,both plants continue to bulk up,Anns buds look more impressive but Nancy's buds are giving her a run for her money...pics at every 90 degrees..Peace!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update on the big'uns ,plants have been switched to a ripening schedule and are looking fine,bud growth is okay but could always be better( I'm not complaining) both Ann and Nancy continue to pack on size ,so we will see what these final 3-4 weeks bring,pics every 90 degrees..Thanks for dropping by !!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Weekly update!! Both plants are doing well and plumping up. They have been switched to the ripening stage for a few weeks then they will get flushed,,peace !!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back