Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Hi everybody,as the last of the HSO Blue Dream plants come to an end,so will this thread,I've been getting behind on updating and after a few days I have to look for it on page three,I have other threads and grows so no worries..anyway the plants were a comparison grow with a natural grown and a topped plant to see if there is a finished weight benefit to topping with this strain,the pics don't really show much cause it comes down to final weights,they have been pulled from the lights and will get some darkness before the trim and chop on Friday-sat,here's some pics and the final weights will be June 25'ish ,@Eyeoftheworld @StarBright @Dudeski @Bailey @ChillFred @pop22 @iampepe
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Both look great. Will be interesting to see the final weights.
Thanks for the slapper Dudeski bro!! This thread has been an adventure for sure,it's covered multiple training methods,multiple styles of extracts,poppies and houseplants ( for Mrs Lee) ,it's also introduced me to many good people with different ideas and grow styles..Peace out my brudda !!

They really do both look amazing! Which one do you think has more weight??

They really do both look amazing! Which one do you think has more weight??
Oohh,that's a tough one ,I might have to go with the natural plant by about 10 grams,when I had a comparison of auto ultimates the natural took it by about 50 grams but the fim plant had 14 cuts at two different stages,here what the loser looked like
image.jpeg

Oohh,that's a tough one ,I might have to go with the natural plant by about 10 grams,when I had a comparison of auto ultimates the natural took it by about 50 grams but the fim plant had 14 cuts at two different stages,here what the loser looked likeView attachment 584912
I thought the natural one looked like it had more too. It's hard to really judge by the picture, but that main looks fat! It looks really close though :pass:

Oohh,that's a tough one ,I might have to go with the natural plant by about 10 grams,when I had a comparison of auto ultimates the natural took it by about 50 grams but the fim plant had 14 cuts at two different stages,here what the loser looked likeView attachment 584912
Nice! What did the winner look like?!

Whew,I had to backtrack to page 10 on the DP thread,here's the winner then the two side by side,but this is why I don't like letting them get tall,they get to spindly the taller they get under 600 watts..each of the plants was about 43 inches tall,I'd have to go way back to ding the plants that reached 5'6" tall
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back