Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Day 61 for the blue dream plants and one is starting to show that they are near the finish line,well one is,two of the plants will need longer as they are still kicking white pistils and swelling..Peace..
image.jpeg

Lookin' great @budelee as always! Definetly the work of an expert!!!

Budelee, Thank you so much for sharing your expertise with us. I stick to every post of yours as an expert in growing and as a great person.

Humboldt Seeds do have some outstanding genetics and currently I grow in 0,36qm

1x HSO Blue Dream Autofem,
1x HSO Sour Diesel Autofem,
1x Dinafem Sour Diesel Autofem and
1x Dutch Passion Durban Poison Autofem.

At Day 30 both HSO strains "outperform" by far! the other two.

Following an earlier post of yours I have ONEtime FIMmed them at day 15 with great success so far.

Warm regards :thumbsup:

Id also love to see these fimmed plants! Best of luck!

Thanks Chill but those can be hard words to live up to!! The pics will show some serious "taco'ing" of the leaves going on and even tho I've lowered the nutes it still seems to be getting worse,it's a good thing they will be starting to flush for the next two weeks,,Thanks for Stopping by ..Peace !!

@ChillFred ,I think on these plants I'm gonna fim and then run em thru the scrog net,but we will see!!

The bigger blue dream plants will have a split finish date as two will be ready this weekend and the last plant looks like it has a few more weeks left..I have sprouted the last two HSO blue dream seeds to get the next round going,pics are a few days old..pics coming soon....

Two new HSO blue dream plants are on day 1/above ground and the adventure continues!! Two mature BD plants will come down this weekend so their adventure is ending...lol..I'm gonna go against what people say and these will be foliar fed in full light on a regular basis to see if there is a benefit or drawback..more info soon !!
image.jpeg

The first of the Blue Dream plants has been chopped,it was about 14"tall but look at the stalk on her!! One more drops today and the last will come down next weekend..in the meantime 2new BD's are in their way to a scrog net...Peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The last big Blue Dream plant has been taken down to make room for 2 more baby blue dream plants,they are now at day 9 and seem to be moving along smoothly,I am trying a foliar feed along with the nute schedule to see if this will have positive benefits,I ff every other day by spraying at lights on or in full light and only spray the tops of the leaves,is this how you guys do it ?? On to the pic,still small so not much to see yet...Cheers
image.jpeg

What's up everybody !! The baby Blue Dream plants are moving along well,I think the foliar feeding is helping as they seem a little ahead on growth compared to my other grows at this age,I will continue with the foliar feeding and report any pos/neg changes..I have a few ideas on training when they get big enough..I changed one scrog screen into a "rack" system to lst/pull the branches down for air/light..the plant in the pic was topped by the dog and it grew three main colas in addition to the "Kankle" looking branches but this is an automazzar that is further along
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's a pic of the new Blue dream plants at about 19 days,one of them has been topped and the training will start shortly,the other will be topped in a few more days,they are getting about 930 ppm of nutes and watered till runoff.Rhe foliar feeding seems to be helping quite a bit,it is done on only the leaf tops and under full light...in the pic there is also two diesel Ryder's,these have been cut as I'm not ready to breed any plants yet...Peace
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back