Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Here's an update on the blue dream plants...they are on about day 23 and I am happy to say that they are well ahead in growth of what would be considered normal for me..I believe the foliar feeding has shown lots of improvement over not using it...the plants are on an 18/6 schedule and getting about 950 ppm of nutes...Peace
image.jpeg

Update: the blue dream plants sprouted on April 8 so that are 25 days old ?? They are wayyyyy ahead of growth and I believe it's from the foliar feeding ,the training shoulda started a week ago cause they are in the rapid growth veg stage now...anyway,they are getting about 960 ppm of feed and watered till runoff ...one was topped and one is ponytailed to see how this affects side branch growth ....Peace...
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's a pic in a little better light,these are 28 days and I think they are looking good and growing good,besides the topping I'm letting these grow a little more natural since the last ones were circle trained
image.jpeg

The blue dream plants are at 38 days and have made the switch to bloom nutes growing and flowering is going good....the topped plant was put in the rack to spread those legs open,the natural plant is filling in nicely !!! Peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update on the blue dream plants..on June 7 the plants will be 60 days they are putting on lots of size for their age,these two plants should finish with a better yield than the last three plants and I believe this was due to the training that held them back,they weren't stunted they just didn't grow to their full potential..anyway here's a few shots,I'll get some better pics by mid week..all the plants are getting about 1400 ppm of nutes which is cal mag,silica,maxi bloom,liquid kool bloom and cyco brand supa stiky..ph is taken down with lemon juice to 5.9 range while in bloom...powdered kool bloom will be added soon...oh,the foliar feed was stopped a while back even tho it's safe to the fourth week of flowering
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
one plant was topped and spread open and one was left natural.........

Looking beautiful man!! nice! slap
Thank you bro,and thank you for the slapper too!! I like this strain due to it being sativa heavy,it's different than the norm that I grow/smoke and extract,I done a triple batch of eth extract with this strain this weekend
image.jpeg
Got dang,this pic sux too,...right to left,"A" grade batch of oven dried bud only ,"A" grade batch of non oven dried bud only ,"B" grade long soaked bud only from the leftovers I've got six pans now for some backup,next weekend I will be running some super potent capsules ( with any luck,this is only me second time doing these,first batch was an epic fail)...peace bro..

I gotta learn how to do that... I'm starting to get a pile of nice trim to work with.
Start hanging out in the hash and edibles forums,there's lots of ways to get a bunch of different extracts,dry ice hash is one the easiest and the items needed are really cheap,,check out a thread from @ChillFred about drumming,this may be your best bet for a first attempt ,most are pretty easy ,check the link in my sig...hold on and I'll get you a link to chills thread ..,

Back