Shu joins the pack.

Day 31 for both the 99 skunks and Russian queen. They both are doing fantastic. The 99 skunks had and still has some male flowers but seems to be popping all female. I will keep a close eye on her and remove all the lower stuff up too where they start to be female. Just in case. And in develops enough to cut something off. And Russian Queen is growing a dream. Nice branching and no issues what so ever. Huge hand size fans. Excited to see how big these two get in the next couple weeks. And day 53 for purple biker. Super frosty easy grow was stunted so will be trying again soon. Had a few male flowers pop on that one too. Stress related Im sure.

Russian queen
IMG_3816.jpeg
IMG_3815.jpeg

99 skunks
IMG_3814.jpeg
IMG_3813.jpeg

Purple biker
IMG_3812.jpeg

99 skunks
IMG_3801.jpeg

Russian queen
IMG_3804.jpeg
IMG_3805.jpeg
IMG_3806.jpeg
IMG_3803.jpeg
IMG_3802.jpeg

Purple biker
IMG_3809.jpeg
IMG_3810.jpeg
IMG_3808.jpeg
IMG_3811.jpeg

Plants look good man!

That said,

Is that an A-body GM back there? I thought i saw a bed in one pic which means, El Camino? I can't tell year from paint/wheels.

Pain in the ass trying to figure out year/make/model since from '64 through '82, GM called their entire RWD midsize car line, regardless of division, (including Elky) the A-body.

EDIT: there is some B body crossover in the 80's cause GM is the embodiment of consistency!

Plants look good man!

That said,

Is that an A-body GM back there? I thought i saw a bed in one pic which means, El Camino? I can't tell year from paint/wheels.

Pain in the ass trying to figure out year/make/model since from '64 through '82, GM called their entire RWD midsize car line, regardless of division, (including Elky) the A-body.

EDIT: there is some B body crossover in the 80's cause GM is the embodiment of consistency!
Thanks man. That is an El Camino. Its my buddies. I’m m not sure of the year. He gets it out every summer drives it for fun.

Sad to say I had to cull the skunk99 it was throwing male flowers and dont really wanna risk not catching one and having seeded plants. A real shame was growing beautiful and seemed happy. The pot I pulled this one from will get another in it place tomorrow
IMG_3823.jpeg
IMG_3821.jpeg
IMG_3828.jpeg
IMG_3825.jpeg
IMG_3827.jpeg
IMG_3826.jpeg

Sad to say I had to cull the skunk99 it was throwing male flowers and dont really wanna risk not catching one and having seeded plants. A real shame was growing beautiful and seemed happy. The pot I pulled this one from will get another in it place tomorrow View attachment 1703356View attachment 1703357View attachment 1703358View attachment 1703359View attachment 1703360View attachment 1703361
Ah that's too bad man, beautiful plant! You going to run another one?

Chopped purple biker and also skunk mob. They where like day 60 or so. Both super frosty. Planted another purple biker last night. And got life from 99skunks on sunday. And russian queen is doing fantastic. Pushing frost like crazy. Not to big. But should be some dank. Just pics of russian queen forgot to get 99skunks.
IMG_3857.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg
IMG_3861.jpeg

She is going to be soooo frosty. I cant wait.

Back