Shu joins the pack.

Yeah I heard they have some fire photo crosses coming down the pipeline. A lot of high end genetics. I’m planning to start testing their Purple Domina Auto here shortly. It’s a purple jem cross by @Mossy I believe. I’m hoping with Mega Crop it will stretch a good bit and not very compact. Once I get going I’ll try a grow journal on here. I might run one other from them just haven’t decided. They sent 12 strains to test. So I’ll definitely be busy myself for a bit. I’m tempted to run Lil’ Stick or Mango Stick as well. Northern Berry looks really good too.

Last edited:
@Shugrows sorry to hijack this thread. @Mizzo81 if you have room and are interested in testing some photos let me know
Man no worries. This is also your thread. Wouldn’t be here if it wasnt for you. And in my eyes thats what this was all about. I was hoping @Mizzo81 would get a chance to test photos he seemed interested. And you need some. Win win. :d5:

Yeah I heard they have some fire photo crosses coming down the pipeline. A lot of high end genetics. I’m planning to start testing their Purple Domina Auto here shortly. It’s a purple jem cross by @Mossy I believe. I’m hoping with Mega Crop it will stretch a good bit and not very compact. Once I get going I’ll try a grow journal on here. I might run one other from them just haven’t decided. They sent 12 strains to test. So I’ll definitely be busy myself for a bit. I’m tempted to run Lil’ Stick or Mango Stick as well. Northern Berry looks really good too.
@Lil Dab thanks for the rep. Just had to het that out the way and his lil stick definitely looked amazing. And his northen berry is massive compared to the few I seen. Excited to try that one too. I wanted to run some that I havent seen on here and asked what he wanted ran first. Russian Queen he wants so Im putting seed to soil on that one tomorrow. He is very generous with his testers. Im not a huge fan Of massive plants Im more 3 ft and under. One reason for smaller pots. Hopefully smaller plants. I know sounds ass backwards but the way I grow I need the room. I plant 1 or 2 everyweek. I wanna be harvesting one or 2 a week. I need more room. With all the seeds I have should be running 3 or 4 a week. I hopefully will be getting a whole room i can fill with tents. Might even chuck some pollen if it works out. Right now Im just counting my blessing I can use all my tents have free rain at my buddies. I split all the harvests with him. I pay for all the weed growing type stuff he pays for electricity water and heat. And he got a few people that like the bho we make so he sells it for me and him too. I dont smoke dabs. Do make some dank ones though. Get lots of compliments. I got a vacuum purge and spend the days to make sure I get it as purged as possible. We got 6 and a half grams off two runs. 2 cans of butane. 12 bucks. And we get 20 bucks a gram. Totally worth it. He wants a press but for the little we make it out the trim not worth it if you ask me.

Day 8 for these two yesterday. Also thats when the pic is from. They where a little stretchy around day 4 but mounded a little soil around the the next day all good. Moving along nice and fast.
IMG_3497.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg

Russian queen above soil today. Thought it was a a no go on friday dug it up and the seed was not even cracked. So I did the dumb thing and cracked it with me fingers and 2 days later we have life. This is the second time I have had to do this and worked both times.
IMG_3501.jpeg

Well russian queen might not make it. Ill plant another tonight. But the others are doing good. Purple biker is doing great. Skunk mob is really squat there day 16 in this pic. Topped purple biker and leaving skunk mob since its so squat.

Purple biker.
IMG_3538.jpeg
IMG_3536.jpeg

Skunk mob
IMG_3537.jpeg
IMG_3539.jpeg

So the russian queen didnt make it so that planted another one last night. Plus a 99 skunks. I will post when I get some life. Watered the skunk mob last night it was drooping bad. First time with these plastic pots so will take some learning.

Skunk mob was not looking good. Been drooping for days watered it continued to droop so thinking about it started when I moved it to a new tent. So the only real difference is the light. So I moved it to a different tent and sure shit the next day it went from full on droop and yellow to this. So maybe it’s sensitive to light? And the purple biker was doing good but not as good as I liked so moved that one to the same tent as skunk mob. See if that helps. Here is skunk mob after a day in a different tent. Every leaf was dropping 24 hours before this. And it was starting to yellow. I had to change something otherwise probably would have lost her.
IMG_3565.jpeg
IMG_3566.jpeg

Looking good man! I've seen nothing but killer plants from the Laughing Hyena grows. Nice work on the relocation save.
Thanks man I was worried dont wanna have my first test plants be shitty. The only thing I could come up with is the light. Which is crazy every other plant in there loves that light. But the tent I put it in that light is banging. Plants love it and buds are rock hard from it. Its not my main flower tent but is my second best light. I got 4 tents I cycle my plants through.

Back